Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Family Values   World Wide WTF?

Started 2/16/21 by el gringo (ramseylurker); 15401 views.
In reply toRe: msg 59
slackerx

Jul-9

bml00 said...

The term exists and I am not sure that I do agree with Mixed Marriages  but of course I have no power to stop them and rarely if ever voice an opinion .

BM

The simplest approach for dealing with mixed marriage is the same as dealing with gay marriage.

If you don't like it, be careful who you marry, and you'll be just fine.

• Edited July 9, 2021 6:33 pm  by  slackerx
slackerx

Jul-10

'Love jihad': What a reported miscarriage says about India's anti-conversion law

'Love jihad': What a reported miscarriage says about India's anti-conversion law - BBC News

slackerx

Aug-6

el gringo (ramseylurker) said:

SniperBoy said... wetback

SniperBoy said... They are ILLEGALS!

Speaking of Family Values (the topic of this thread), when is the last time that your mother washed your mouth out with soap?

You never did answer the question, SniperBoy.

When was the last time your mother washed your mouth out with soap?

SquaddyB

Aug-6

Yes, I believe I answered your question several times to you and all you alter egos.

It was: "go fuck yourself"!

slackerx

Aug-6

SquaddyB said...

Yes, I believe I answered your question several times to you and all you alter egos.

It was: "go fuck yourself"!

Actually, you never answered it. Like BM, when asked the same question, you just got angry and dodged the question.

This post is but one example of such a non-answer. 

I can only assume that getting your mouths washed out with soap by your mothers was a very traumatic experience for both of you.

• Edited August 6, 2021 8:14 pm  by  slackerx
slackerx

Aug-6

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

I'm reading Trevor Noah's autobiography about growing up in South Africa under apartheid.

His father is white and his mother black.  He was born a crime (title of the book), and his parents could never bee seen together for fear of arrest.

A Texas school district asked a Black principal to remove a photo of him kissing his white wife. Then the community branded him a critical race theory 'boogeyman.'

• Edited August 6, 2021 8:29 pm  by  slackerx
SquaddyB

Aug-7

Well, for starters dumbass, it was in a different forum and probably to one of your many troll nicks.

slackerx

Aug-7

SquaddyB said:

Well, for starters dumbass, it was in a different forum

Actually, it was here:

https://forums.delphiforums.com/aususuk/messages/1813/11

SquaddyB

Aug-7

Nonsense!

You seem very confused!