Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ukrainian Nazis uncovered by P Lancater   The U.K and Europe

Started Apr-18 by NISSY (NISSY2); 812 views.
8645 (RedBV)

Apr-23

Stating fact is not an insult . . . the fact is both of you are frauds and propagandists for russia . . .

NISSY (NISSY2)

Apr-23

On ignore you go.
8645 (RedBV)

Apr-23

No surprise, typical running from ya when you are accurately called out on your russian propaganda . . .

8645 (RedBV) said:

No surprise, typical running from ya

He's a coward.

CzoeMC

May-6

Missy, Nissy, whatever, try watching something other than Fox news, if you truly want to be informed. 

Otherwise, you are just a shill. Another "Look over there!" whilst you pick the pockets.

NISSY (NISSY2)

May-6

Another who likes to insult.

By the way, I don't watch Fox News. I prefer independent journalists like Gonzalo Lira.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhjcVTCDLLI

CzoeMC

May-6

Not insulting, just pointing out that your views are not in the majority.

People are not usually persuaded by messages of discord, fear and/or hatred of the "other".

NISSY (NISSY2)

May-6

Missy Nissy was insulting by itself. Truth has nothing to do with what thevmajority believes. Truth is truth.

Carl Sagan explained:

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/85171-one-of-the-saddest-lessons-of-history-is-this-if
CzoeMC

May-7

I agree that Truth is Truth.

Unfortunately, words often belie, and the meaning is desecrated by the speaker.