Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Yes... This actually happened   World Wide WTF?

Started 1/25/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 81756 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-30

CzoeMC

Aug-5

That was shameful. Even the white republicans who dominate the town were appalled.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
CzoeMC said:

That was shameful. Even the white republicans who dominate the town were appalled.

Republican does not equal Nazi.

Katie is a Republican, and she is lovely.

Most Republicans are fiscal conservatives with more traditional family values.

That's why I don't understand why they would vote for Trump; a serial adulterer who has gone bankrupt 6 times.

CzoeMC

Aug-6

I meant it was shameful to wear Nazi masks to a local grocery store. Imagine how awful for the employees and other customers, who were too polite to interject. Kudos to the person that caught the scene on camera.

My daughters insisted that we get a cell phone, and I now carry it with me whenever venturing out. Who knows when some rabid person, whether it be cops or some misguided soul might do something that ...evidence will help prove?

*And yes Katie is an open minded Republican, and a very lovely person.

• Edited August 6, 2020 6:15 pm  by  CzoeMC
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-14

jra2750

Aug-14

Private business...own rules.  Manager didn't want political confrontation.  Understandable.

Why do you use the term "even"? Did you think that most Americans are this ignorant as to wear such vile, but childish masks?

In the USA there are quite a few thousand vile, and ignorant racists who believe skin color is a significant human characteristic. And, tens of millions of democrats who believe the same.

That's why I don't understand why they would vote for Trump; a serial adulterer who has gone bankrupt 6 times.

Much like we did not understand why obama was elected. Who promised to "fundamentally transform The United States of America" (and almost succeeded), who's wife stated, after he won the IA primary; "this is the first time in my adult life I am really proud of my country", who attended with his family, for 20 years, a black separatist church who's preacher said that 9/11 was "America's chickens coming home to roost", who got started in politics with the help of a convicted terrorist with whom he still had a close relationship.

In my opinion America has obama to thank for President Trump. Too many people in America wanted something completely different. A person who did not chastise people for "clinging to their guns, their religion....". If not for the CHINA VIRUS it worked out quite well for hundreds of millions of Americans.

In reply toRe: msg 471
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-15

Meanwhile...

> "who attended with his family, for 20 years, a black separatist church"

You feel victimized and opressed because President Obama is a Black Christian. 

President Obama sings Amazing Grace (C-SPAN)

President Obama sings Amazing Grace. Watch the complete funeral for South Carolina State Senator Clementa Pinckney here: http://cs.pn/1GNNMzs