Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

And now, the Good news   World Wide WTF?

Started 3/1/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 26624 views.
Di (amina046)

11/14/19

Full moon over my beautiful hometown

Di (amina046)

12/22/19

Harold27Z

12/23/19

Shat silly woman needs to study up on Yankey liberal named Amy Bhiel who ignored warnings to stay away from the squatter-camps.  Amy Bhiel's car was surrounded by affirmative students and she was knifed in the neck and head several times.  Lo and behold, the killers were released from prison and given jobs in the Amy Bhiel Foundation run by her parents.  You could not make it up.

Another do-gooder Irish nun was cannibalized somewhere around Ciskei or Transkei homelands.  Her surname was Quin or Quinlan or similar.

2018 Nov, a foreign charity do-gooder John Curran was murdered by his beloved suntans just for his cell-phone.  Nothing else was stolen.

Download the PDF at the link below then scroll to page 122 and look at the "crocodile man" murder and breach of contract case.  You could not make it up.  Nor could I. 

http://www.balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jacob-Anthony-White-man-Think-again

• Edited December 23, 2019 3:37 pm  by  Harold27Z
Di (amina046)

12/23/19

At your age you really must learn to differentiate your left shoe from the right one! 
Also, I am sending you a picture of a violin in case you have not seen one before, like some of those poor children.

Harold27Z

12/23/19

I definitely kick with my left foot.

No need to inform me about affirmative tuition subsidies to the poor who are poor because their parents imagined its OK to breed 6 or more..

Alas, one of my offsprings plays violin (not yet at the level of Lindsay Stirling). Plus keyboard and electric guitar.  I am hoping he will commence on our accordion.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/25/19

Is there an audio?

I wanted to hear the little kids playing!!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/25/19

Harold27Z said:

I definitely kick with my left foot.

That explains a lot...

Di (amina046)

12/25/19

that is all I could find