Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Political Correctness - TOLERANCE OR DEATH!!   General Confusion

Started 7/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3053 views.
Harold27Z

Nov-5

Ignore rantings by Kenyan born Kikuyu Obummer.

BerrySteph

Nov-6

Harold27Z said:

Ignore rantings by Kenyan born Kikuyu Obummer.

You're not quite as stupid and nasty as the Zionists.

But pretty damn close to it.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Oh, you're a Birther!

How precious!

It's disappointing you used that reason not to listen to his words.  He had a few things to say about liberalism in America these days, that you may have agreed with.

Try not to let your prejudice wall you off from other points of view.

Harold27Z

Nov-6

Obummer was Kissinger's blue eyed boy.  You'll never guess about their behaviour at the infamous Chicago Country Club.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nope, I probably won't.

Anything like Trump and Epstein?

Harold27Z

Nov-7

I would not recognize Epstein in a police line up of 3 criminals and am not familiar with his affairs.  I just disapprove of certain categories such as the same-shape brigade.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Same-shape brigade?

Harold27Z

Nov-8

Obummer's grandmother remembers him being born in Kenya.  His Kikuyu tribe having been causing trouble long before their savage Mau-Mau attrocities.   

I dare say you have not yet watched a 4 minute clip showing photoshopped layering of Obummer's fake birth cert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USoWpLll4Cg

Ask yourself how did a 1961 TYPEWRITER manage to use various fonts and font sizes on his birth cert ?

Many clips by black pastor James Manning were censored from YouTube for telling the truth about Obummer at the Chicago Country club.

BerrySteph

Nov-8

Harold27Z said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USoWpLll4Cg Ask yourself how did a 1961 TYPEWRITER manage to use various fonts and font sizes on his birth cert ?

I watched 1.5 minutes of that and it made no sense whatsoever.

Harold27Z

Nov-8

I have not watched that clip.  I have an excellent clip on another PC which makes perfect sense. 

It's called: "Obama Birth Certificate - fake, fraud or genuine" or else  "Proof Obama's birth cert is a forgery - an impeachable felony" or "Proof Obama's birth certificate is a forgery".