Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Political Correctness - TOLERANCE OR DEATH!!   General Confusion

Started 7/4/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 7674 views.
BerrySteph

11/11/19

Harold27Z said:

No.  The original was in German.

Mein Kampf (1925), at least the first chapters, is plagiarised from Henry Ford, 1920 "The International Jew" (which is itself based on the "Dearborn Independent").

Mein Kampf is somewhat popular in India, apparently for its value in people management. No, that makes no sense to me.

The International Jew is a four-volume set of antisemitic booklets or pamphlets published and distributed in the early 1920s by Henry Ford, the American industrialist and automobile manufacturer.

In spring 1920, Ford began using his personal newspaper, The Dearborn Independent, to chronicle what he considered the "Jewish menace".[citation needed] For 91 issues, the weekly paper announced a variety of Jewish-evil-influenced major stories in its headlines. The most popular and aggressive stories were then chosen to be reprinted into four volumes called The International Jew.[1]

The books are to be distinguished from The International Jew: The World's Problem which was a headline in The Dearborn Independent, and is also the name of a collection of articles serialized in The Dearborn Independent.

• Volume 1: The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem (1920)
  • Volume 2: Jewish Activities in the United States (1921)
  • Volume 3: Jewish Influence in American Life (1921)
  • Volume 4: Aspects of Jewish Power in the United States (1922)

Nazi Eugenics and the worth of homicidal gas-chambers (1924, exciting topical news when Mein Kamp was written) both came from the US as well.

Harold27Z

11/11/19

Obviously the rabbi quoted from the book and agreed with the conclusions therein.

Harold27Z

11/11/19

You'll be pleased to know Ghandhi's house had a swastika on a wall or floor and he openly admired Adolf. 

Ghandi's multi-volume book contains quotes which make me sound liberal.

BerrySteph

11/11/19

Harold27Z said:

You'll be pleased to know Ghandhi's house had a swastika 

That much I believe - except I think his was an anti-clockwise swastika.

Harold27Z said:

he openly admired Adolf.  Ghandi's multi-volume book contains quotes which make me sound liberal.

Prove it.

Harold27Z

11/11/19

I am not here to spoon-feed you.   Nevertheless, out of the golden goodness of my heart:

http://originalpeople.org/mahatma-gandhi-racist-quotes/

BerrySteph

11/11/19

Harold27Z said:

I am not here to spoon-feed you.

Spoon-feed me.

Pre-masticate the information into a form I can digest.

Harold27Z

11/11/19

Surprise, surprise.  Not a word of gratitude.

BerrySteph

11/11/19

Spoon-feed me.

Get your ideas straight where Gandhi fits in the scheme of things and tell me - let me know where you put him.

Explain what Gandhi might have understood and admired about Hitler and about Nazism.

Or be one of the flyweights.

Harold27Z

11/13/19

I did not put Gandhi anywhere.  His life-form were causing trouble until offered FREE PASSAGE back to India.  That shut them up.