Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Analysing Terrorism   General Confusion

Started 7/23/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4798 views.
RGoss99

7/31/18

Welcome, but please note that Spain is a state, not a culture or nation, just one of three nations - Galegos, Basques, Catalans,

Catalan culture is quite different not just in language and customs - no flamenco, no bull fights, no deportion of Muslims and Jews.

This is the back strory behind the present Catalán issue The Spanish of Spain tend toward monarchy, fascism, racism, and the

superstitious side of Catholocism. Our culture is more casual, live and let live, and whatever Works trumps some people´s idea of law and order.

BerrySteph

6/22/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Personally I draw the line at deliberately targeting innocent civilians.

Even though targeting innocent civilians is established Israeli policy, more than any other regime on earth ever?

And Israel's foreign policy objectives (burn everywhere, basically) are backed by us, we're forcing ourselves along the same route?

BerrySteph

6/22/19

Di (amina046) said:

I have seldom heard a more succinct and still well thought out explanation. Both Mr. Lister and Hiltermann make a most important case for a review of those designation.

Its not going to happen.

Terrorism is another of the terms we use as a bludgeon to disguise the fact that we're doing far more of the same thing.

In reply toRe: msg 21
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/18/19

Di (amina046)

7/18/19

If they were adults, the parents are not responsible! Only in Israel do they go after the whole family, destroying their homes etc.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/21/19

Di (amina046) said:

If they were adults, the parents are not responsible!

Okay, but if those adults were making threats about taking part in a terror attack and their families did nothing... I think they ARE responsible.

In reply toRe: msg 27
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/12/19

bml00

11/12/19

I bet he will be popular with his baps

BerrySteph

11/12/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Retired Sydney baker Van Kham Chau, 70, is jailed for being a member of democracy and human rights organisation Viet Tan, which is considered a terrorist organisation by the Vietnamese Government.

The Vietnamese Government seems to be puppets of the US. Its patriotic elements wiped out by the Christmas bombing, forced to accept the debts of the previous regime, permitted to re-unite the country for the first time, its doing what the US tells it to do.

And in return, getting the same freedom that the US has, to persecute anyone seeking justice.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/13/19

Is there any government in the world that is not a US puppet?