Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saudi Arabia   Africa and the Middle East

Started 2/15/19 by Di (amina046); 11053 views.
adwil

9/15/19

BerrySteph said:

Another Israeli invention that probably didn't work atall.

Gosh, that's why the British army have have spent £16 million on six Israeli anti-drone systems.

bml00

9/15/19

Good to see our resident clueless Military correspondent around , full of thoughts and interesting insights ...groan

BM

BerrySteph

9/15/19

adwil said:

Gosh, that's why the British army have have spent £16 million on six Israeli anti-drone systems.

Probably ripped off.

That's the story of the purchasers/backers of Iron Sieve and Waze and the cardboard bicycle, after all.

While the Israeli moon-shot is also suspicious - despite being told us it got so close, Israel is not going to attempt the same innovative technique again and there is no pile-in by other investors. Strange that.

Beresheet 2 is a planned private space mission originally intended to land a spacecraft on the Moon. The mission was announced by the SpaceIL voluntary association, shortly after the conclusion of the first Beresheet mission in April 2019.[1] It was announced on 26 June 2019 that the mission will not target the Moon, and instead it will be to another undisclosed object.[2][3]

As with the first mission, the current main source of funding for Beresheet 2 is businessman Morris Kahn.[4] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beresheet_2

adwil

9/15/19

BerrySteph said:

That's the story of the purchasers/backers of .... Waze.

You mean the Waze that Google bought for £966 million? You mean the deal that gave all the employees a £1.2 million bonus each?

You've probably got Waze on your mobile phone, though it may not be called that.

bml00

9/15/19

SHTOOM for heavens sake , he would cut his todger off with a blunt stone if he knew we were in his phone …..

adwil

9/15/19

"SHTOOM for heavens sake"

;-) Yes, I've resisted the temptation on this forum so he goes back to other fora.

BerrySteph

9/15/19

adwil said:

You mean the Waze that Google bought for £966 million? You mean the deal that gave all the employees a £1.2 million bonus each? You've probably got Waze on your mobile phone, though it may not be called that.

I do not have social media for drivers uploaded on my phone.

As best I know, I don't have any derivatives of Waze on my phone. 

I don't have a cardboard bicycle - and I've not been ripped off several $billion for a missile interceptor that was never going to work.

You tell me that I've paid for a drone interceptor that, as best I can see, has already cost me several $million in airport disruption that may very well have been caused by utterly useless Israeli technology.

Or admit you're a foreign agent, intent on ripping off the British people.

adwil

9/15/19

BerrySteph said:

admit you're a foreign agent, intent on ripping off the British people.

;-) You are hilarious!!  

BerrySteph

9/15/19

adwil said:  ;-) You are hilarious!!  

It appears to me that you're a foreign agent, intent on ripping off the British people.

Any money paid to Israel to disrupt drone attacks has very likely been squandered.

As was the money paid for Iron Siever ($1 billion or up to $4billion?) and Waze ($1.2 billion) and the cardboard bicycle (100s of $thousands).

Paid to known falsifiers and kiddy-torturers.

BerrySteph

9/15/19

I do not have social media for drivers uploaded on my phone.

As best I know, I don't have any derivatives of Waze on my phone. 

I don't have a cardboard bicycle - and I've not been ripped off several $billion for a missile interceptor that was never going to work.

You tell me that I've paid for a drone interceptor that, as best I can see, has already cost me several $million in airport disruption that may very well have been caused by utterly useless Israeli technology.

Or admit you're a foreign agent, intent on ripping off the British people.