Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The worst of "humanity"   World Wide WTF?

Started 2/20/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2581 views.
In reply toRe: msg 15
6686L

Nov-12

I am opposed to...well...EVERYTHING...and I am opposed to that, too !

In reply toRe: msg 17
6686L

Nov-12

Wow - this "Berry" is really something... North Korean.....Iranian....wonder what it is...….what an excellent argument he, she, or "it" is....for post natal birth control.....!

In reply toRe: msg 22
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-13

Well now you've gone and poked him.

Be prepared to be accused of nefarious plots involving blackmail, secret identities, Wizop control and the Illuminati.

P.S. - The monthly Blood Sacrifice has been switched to this Tuesday (Ladies, bring a plate).

adwil

Nov-13

BerrySteph said:

There has only ever been one official cover-up of abuse in the UK

How would you know if the whole thing has been covered up? 

In reply toRe: msg 24
BerrySteph

Nov-13

adwil said:

How would you know if the whole thing has been covered up? 

We know that, if he wasn't actually guilty of abuse, there was evidence of it in the form of a letter (the same thing as destroyed Rolf Harris) and the police wanted his prosecuted.

About the only time ever that a prosecution is known to have been pulled (that I know of anyway).

And Keith Vaz covered for him in Parliament despite, as we now know, being insatiable himself.

adwil

Nov-13

It was a general point. I agree with you on Vaz.

In reply toRe: msg 26
BerrySteph

Nov-13

It seems to me that US politics and judicial system is laced with cover-ups.

Whereas there are very few big ones in the UK - practically none atall.

John Stalker's aborted "shoot to kill" inquiry was probably a cover-up but there are special circumstances. It would have uncovered people who couldn't be protected from terrorist murder.

However, I've just checked again and there may be two or more serious ones over child abuse, Cyril Smith could and should have been stopped by the normal operation of the police. And there was a dossier went missing.

I don't feel that Jimmy Savile was a cover-up - he wasn't stopped because people genuinely didn't want to know. There don't appear to have been complaints - he was just accepted as being weird.

adwil

Nov-13

We're pretty good at cover ups. Royal ones especially. 

In reply toRe: msg 28
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-12

adwil

Jan-12

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

A man and a woman have been refused bail in court after being charged with looting on the fire-ravaged New South Wales South Coast to pay for drugs.

Very sad that people should behave like that.