Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The debate on Climate Change   General Confusion

Started 7/18/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 150684 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/19/19

Your insistence that Russians cannot possibly manipulate Americans because they don't speak English and cannot understand anything outside their own country is frankly bigoted.

In reply toRe: msg 441
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/19/19

Trolly8

8/19/19

More wackiness from the lefties about climate change? I guess the coldest winter in the last 50 years, or so does not show the Global warming ignoramii for the idiots they really are? Think about when dinosaurs roamed the earth 65 million years or so ago? Chicagoland was under 300 feet of water and the climate was as hot as it's ever been, but life went on!

Are they willfully ignorant of all of the various frauds perpetrated by the original authors of all the Anthropologic Global Warming "Reports"?

Trolly8

8/19/19

Since it is an absolute fact that ABC has been caught in more lies about global warming than Gomer Pile, why would you site them as a source?

Trolly8

8/19/19

It seems that science can be ignored and perverted to show the "Proofs" the AGW sheeple need to keep their dreams alive? Are you aware of the roughly 2,200 E-Mails that were exchanged about how to cover up the AGW scandal by the three principle authors? It seems the original authors got caught by one of the governments in the European low lands and one of them had to return the studdies funding and go to jail because of it!!!

Trolly8

8/19/19

Dear Berry; I spent ten years in the region while in the Army Security Agency, or as an independent contractor to the DoD, State Dept. and various foreign governments, so I have seen it all first hand and all I could think off after reading your post is that you are a racist, anti-Semite, bigot.

Trolly8

8/19/19

I have a simple counter argument to post?

According to some Nobel Laureate's thesis I read that if the climate warmed up 2 or 3 degrees, I can not remember which and whether it was Celsius, or Fahrenheit, but any way, if it did, then food crops would grow about 100% faster producing twice as much food as now!

Since I have seen starvation in Africa and South East Asia first hand during my two tours of duty there, I can say with out any reservation at all, that global warming is a great thing for the vast majority of the world's population! We need to do everything in our power to speed it up!

adwil

8/19/19

"It seems that science can be ignored and perverted to show the "Proofs" the AGW sheeple need to keep their dreams alive?"

Of course science can be perverted, but in the case of global warming, I am aware of the increasing temperatures and increasing volatility of the climate.

BerrySteph

8/20/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Your insistence that Russians cannot possibly manipulate Americans because they don't speak English and cannot understand anything outside their own country is frankly bigoted.

Yesterday's copy of the Times has a story on how the KGB has come roaring back. Any form of social interaction by us beautiful people with Russians used to be severely discouraged - and that system is back in action. (I watched a state apparatchick scroll through the emails she was monitoring in 1995, when the intensive monitoring was supposed to be at an end).

The idea that Russians have a creative industry, studying what makes Americans tick in order to hijack that way of thinking, is ludicrous beyond belief.

Can you imagine an appartchik (a Russian version of yourself) allowing that Yosemite Sam meme to be created by one or more people and circulated?

Its ridiculous - apparatchiks spend their time enforcing state restrictions on free thought not encouraging it!

BerrySteph

8/20/19

Trolly8 said:

Dear Berry; I spent ten years in the region while in the Army Security Agency, or as an independent contractor to the DoD, State Dept. and various foreign governments, so I have seen it all first hand and all I could think off after reading your post is that you are a racist, anti-Semite, bigot.

If any of that is true (and there's a lot of just that kind of fraud in cyberspace - aimed at picking up women and/or practising for that purpose) then you were in the region systematically arranging chaos and suffering.

"Shock and Awe" - be proud of it.