Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The debate on Climate Change   General Confusion

Started 7/18/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 69808 views.
BerrySteph

Sep-11

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The most powerful bureaucrats in Australia have been wargaming to prepare the country for national-scale systemic climate risks.

British street artist Banksy makes a bold statement in red spray paint on a wall beside Regent's canal in London, showing his dismay for the lack of action in battling global warming. His work has sold for thousands of pounds and has been purchased by famous actors around the world. He claims that our position on global warming should be based on scientific findings and aims to make a statement through his art, stating that people will continue denying that oil, gas and coal are negatively impacting our environment, until denial will no longer be an option. (Photo: Nico Goodden).

ElDotardo

Sep-11

Once again, climate warriors rescued from their ship trapped in polar ice

Image result for stuck in the melting ice meme

Warmists never learn! The conviction that global warming is melting ice in the polar regions has once again led climate warriors into danger and the need for rescue. The MS Malmo, a Swedish-registered ship, was just rescued after being trapped in ice, and its passengers airlifted to safety. Get a load of what it was doing, via Maritime Bulletin:

Arctic tours ship MS MALMO with 16 passengers on board got stuck in ice on Sep 3 off Longyearbyen, Svalbard Archipelago, halfway between Norway and North Pole. The ship is on Arctic tour with Climate Change documentary film team, and tourists, concerned with Climate Change and melting Arctic ice. All 16 Climate Change warriors were evacuated by helicopter in challenging conditions, all are safe. 7 crew remains on board, waiting for Coast Guard ship assistance. [emphasis added]

MS Malmo in warm waters in 2012 (photo credit: ArildV)

Haven’t we heard of something like this before?  Oh yeah, I wrote this five and a half years ago:

Warmist dupes and true believers in the media are having a very hard time with the hilarious spectacle of a ship of literal fools who were so deluded by the warmist cult as to believe it was safe to venture into the Antarctic waters in a vessel that was not an icebreaker. The "scientific expedition" was intended to document the comparative paucity of ice in the area first explored by Douglas Mawson a century ago. As nearly everyone connected to the media on the planet now knows, the Spirit of Mawson voyage, as the organizers dubbed their chartered Russian ship the MV Akademik Shokalskiy, became stuck in ice and needed rescue. Adding to the comedy, the Chinese icebreaker that rescued them is now itself stuck in the ice that was supposed to be melting.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/once_again_climate_warriors_rescued_from_their_ship_trapped_in_polar_ice.html

BerrySteph

Sep-11

I've been to your Forum and its entirely full of just that kind of fluff.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-12

It's nothing but blogs and memes.

Dot has no opinions.

BerrySteph

Sep-12

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said: It's nothing but blogs and memes. Dot has no opinions.

A conspiracy theorist - appealing to the lowest common denominator of discourse and poisoning it for everyone else.

Maybe Trump should release those last documents concerning JFK, Oswald's dealings with the CIA in Mexico City just 2 weeks before the killing.

Such disclosure (and closure if that's now possible?) wouldn't shut up ElDotardo, however,

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-14

Didn't Trump accuse Ted Cruz' father of killing JFK?

In reply toRe: msg 502
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-14

BerrySteph

Sep-14

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:  Didn't Trump accuse Ted Cruz' father of killing JFK?

Probably. Blackmailed and compromised, he's continuing the cover-up that started as soon as JFK was dead.

Is it 81% of Americans think there were more than one person involved?

Or is that the number who believe in angels?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-15

Have you been to the Book Depository?  I have.  I stood at the window.

I have no idea about guns, but it looked like a tough shot.

BerrySteph

Sep-15

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:  Have you been to the Book Depository?  I have.  I stood at the window. I have no idea about guns, but it looked like a tough shot.

I think I posted the Donahue explaining film - he was a sharp-shooter who was one of 5 such who were tasked to attempt the same fire-rate and accuracy Oswald achieved (the film shows a target being pulled away from him on a railway line).

Donahue was the only one to get the three shots off in time with reasonable accuracy.

However, his interest was piqued and he used his ballistic knowledge to examine what had really happened, coming to the conclusion there had to be another shooter.

I must say, his is easily the best (and "scientific") explanation of what happened on the day - other conspiracy artists concentrate more on Oswald's very strange actions beforehand.