Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is Humanity a lost cause?   General Confusion

Started 5/27/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2502 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

Nov-5

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

We have failed to plan for the future - and it's going to come back to bite us Future generations will inevitably be critical of the complete failure of current leaders to plan for sustainable development.

We have people in here, threatening and blackmailing the management, who are dedicated to "eternal conflct".

Making any call for or attempt at "sustainable development" utterly impossible.

bml00

Nov-5

TOTALLY UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

In reply toRe: msg 16
BerrySteph

Nov-5

bml00 said:

TOTALLY UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

You deny you're threatening Forum management?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
BerrySteph said:

You deny you're threatening Forum management?

Who is "forum management"?

There have been no threats to me and I have received no notifications of TOS violations from any of the "higher ups" here at Delphi.

Have you stopped to consider that it is your behaviour that might be the problem?

BerrySteph

Nov-6

Have you stopped to consider that it is your behaviour that might be the problem?

I agree - it is my behaviour that's a "problem".

But only to those intent on covering up for Hitler-style evil - and, increasingly, very obviously keen to perpetrate it ourselves.

There have been no threats to me

Possible - but if you were allowing and encouraging free discussion (maybe in the correct section) you would very quickly discover just how unpleasant these terrorists are and how determined they are to cover up their evils.

You've seen the last of those here. And been faced by people like Adwil who are clearly and nastily unpatriotic.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
BerrySteph said:

But only to those intent on covering up for Hitler-style evil

Yet you champion those who try to cover up actual Hitler-induced evil?

BerrySteph said:

And been faced by people like Adwil who are clearly and nastily unpatriotic.

Adwil is one of the most pleasant and well behaved posters here.  It's a pleasure.

BerrySteph

Nov-7

Adwil is one of the most pleasant and well behaved posters here.  It's a pleasure.

Most evil people are very charming - including Hitler and David Irving. 

But Adwil is simply a snake.

Adwil angrily defends a top Jew-killing (almost certainly), Jew-robbing (proven) and Holocaust organising (proven) Nazi.

Adwil defends an ongoing genocide and (unlike those engaged in it, who we may be able to forgive) he does it for reward. We can be sure of that because he boasts of being coached about it - even though those same people carelessly drop him into serious logical and factual errors. Some of them really "serious" - as over the defence of Kurt Becher, who was without question a very, very guilty man.

Adwil's puppet masters also feed him fraudulent anti-British propaganda that he runs away from when challenged.

Adwil is a snake.

bml00

Nov-7

Told You , soon as Father Christmas starts getting his sleigh ready Nutty Fruity cake gets madder and madder

BM

In reply toRe: msg 22
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Let me know when the new John Lewis ad comes out.

I love those.