Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Australian News   Australia and Oceania

Started 7/11/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 21369 views.
Di (amina046)

Feb-9

I am always touched by your bible quoting christian compassion!

Why would any protestors go where no one will take note of them? Although your choice of Uluru or Ayers Rock would have guaranteed the presence of many tourist.

Harold27Z

Feb-10

If you were familiar with original text Christianity you would know it was ONLY intended for the 12 tribes of Israel possessing a conscience and the ability to blush.  Only perversion versions of Christianity concern themselves with other life-forms.  Trust me, I can provide references galore.

If the protesters went to the outback they would feel less offended by the presence of colonial civilization which they resent.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-10

There is a LOT to unpack there...

Harold27Z said:

Having failed to develop their OWN WRITTEN LANGUAGES

There were too many dialects to have one language, so they communicated through pictographs.

Barramundi pointing down, means plenty up ahead.

Image result for aboriginal cave paintings barramundi

And this is VERY easy to interpret as danger ahead.

Image result for aboriginal cave paintings crocodile

It is ESSENTIAL that even a child can understand where to find food.

And WATER.

Image result for aboriginal cave paintings bush water

Because my country has a thousand ways to kill you.  Dying of thirst is just one of them.  Creating a written language was a luxury they could not afford.  They were not nomadic for the fun of it, they HAD to keep moving with the seasons in order to survive.

Harold27Z said:

Very few dressed up or down in their native primitive non-European attire.

European attire and the Australian climate do not mix.  Early European settlers were too stubborn and too prudish to know that they should not be out in full knitted suits in 40 degree heat!  It killed some, and the rest went home.

Harold27Z said:

Since they resent civilization, why are they using colonial supplied vehicles, micro-phones and speakers ?

Not all aboriginals live in the city.  And Arnhem Land is cut off from "civilisation" for a good reason.

Harold27Z said:

Pray tell, which Aboriginal gentlemen and gentle women claim ownership of which fields and deserts and supported by their title-deed documents, boundary fencing, border demarcation landmarks ?

Mabo.

Harold27Z said:

Would a nation from the northern tip of QL have a legitimate claim on Kalgoorlie wasteland ?

No, of course not.  That area is already taken.

The Wongi or Wongatha/Wangkatha language tribal peoples originate from the following areas; Coolgardie, Kalgoorlie, Leonora, Menzies and Laverton. Wongi consists of eight tribes: Maduwongga, Waljen, Ngurlutjarra, Nyangaynatjarra, Bindinni, Madatjarra, Koara and Tjalkatjarra.

(Thanks Google)

Harold27Z said:

Heaven knows untold billions were spent uplifting them and providing fancy houses and 4x4s not just to tribal chiefs. It was a total waste.

When did THIS happen?  Our human rights record with the Aboriginal people is far too atrocious to allow this.

No one got a fancy house and a car.

Harold27Z said:

How do you uplift nations whose average IQ is borderline 65 ?

Where are you getting your "facts"?

Harold27Z said:

To prove it ain't a publicity stunt, let them rather perform their primitive protest dances in the outback heat at Ayers Rock instead of civilized cities.

They are too smart to dance in the heat of the day.  They EVOLVED here!

Harold27Z said:

Then they can resume their stupid alcoholic dream time stupor.

That is the one thing they did NOT evolve with.  Europeans invented beer in the stone age!  We have ALL evolved to tolerate it.  Aboriginals had alcohol introduced to the entire race just 200 years ago.

That is why places like Arnhem land are dry counties.  They know what it does to them, so they have banned it.

Try buying a bottle of wine in the Northern Territory.  Even in major cities the bottle shops are only open from 2pm to 9pm.

I hope I have taught you a little bit about the race you so despise.

Now you can hate with knowledge.

Harold27Z

Feb-10

01 ) 60, 000 to 600,000 years was insufficient to write down any written language,  Yeah.  Right.  If you say so.

Local San / Bushmen and Khoi / Hottentots also painted exactly what they saw using accurate coloured paints.

Paintings from a few thousand years ago did NOT depict negroidicals because none were indigenous south of the Limpopo.

But lo and behold, they depicted WHITE faces because they saw Phoenicians (aka Lebanese).

Hundreds of years ago, Dutch sailors were stranded and captured in Angola.  The local chief recognized they were too blonde to be the 'bad" Portuguese enemy and released them.   If I recall correctly, that info originated in one of 30 books books I read by author Lawrence Green.

02 ) Danger ahead.  How about indicating the distance and direction or else one could stumble into it ?

03 ) You missed point.  How comes so many disgruntled elements wore colonial shirts, T-shirts and pants instead of their own rude rudimentary fashions  resembling jock-straps ?

04 ) Untold billions were gifted from government ie tax-payer funds according to my source at the embassy.

05 ) Prior to civilization, no doubt there was perfect harmony among perfect strangers of the various ethnic nations.  A veritable garden of Eden, devoid of conflict.

06 ) My search engine showed this link on top to validate  IQ stats.

https://www.unz.com/article/meet-australian-aborigines-they-make-african-americans-look-like-a-model-minority/

British psychologist Richard Lynn, in his seminal study of race differences in IQ, Race and Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis, brings together all of the available studies on the intelligence of modern Aborigines. They have an average IQ of 64, compared to about 70 for Sub-Saharan Africans, 85 for African Americans and 100 for whites.

An IQ of below 70, in Western countries, has you classified as mentally retarded. So, the average 18-year-old Aborigine has the mental age of 11

07 ) Well, somehow, they managed to perform their dancing in the city streets in the midday heat.

08 ) Pray tell, WHO, precisely WHO forced them to become alcoholics ?   How comes I am not an alcoholic ?

Their ritual dancing was to summon up spirits whereas any liquid spirits would suffice. 

Uni-freckles have an evil concoction called : "Skokiaan / Shocker" whose flexi ingredients include battery acid.

09 ) The only thing you taught me were the rivetting trading hours when alcohol was available.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-11

Harold27Z said:

02 ) Danger ahead. How about indicating the distance and direction or else one could stumble into it ?

The direction is the way the croc is facing.

The place where the croc is hiding is in water.  That's where they live, hunt and hang out.

Harold27Z said:

03 ) You missed point. How comes so many disgruntled elements wore colonial shirts, T-shirts and pants instead of their own rude rudimentary fashions resembling jock-straps ?

You mean now, or 150 years ago?

Harold27Z said:

04 ) Untold billions were gifted from government ie tax-payer funds according to my source at the embassy.

Mining companies pay a levy to the land's owners.  That's where the billions come into it.

Harold27Z said:

05 ) Prior to civilization, no doubt there was perfect harmony among perfect strangers of the various ethnic nations. A veritable garden of Eden, devoid of conflict.

Absolutely not.  In fact they didn't speak the same language.  However, they were very strict about who could marry into what tribe.  So they were very aware of genetic integrity, and the danger of inbreeding.

(06) - Did you actually READ the article you sent me to?  It's here.  Don't send me links to hate blogs, bitching about an article.  It just makes you look ignorant of what a credible source is.

Harold27Z said:

08 ) Pray tell, WHO, precisely WHO forced them to become alcoholics ?

Nobody.  What I am trying to explain is that some races have a lower tolerance for alcohol in the same way that white people tend to have more allergies and Africans have a bad reaction to peanuts.  It just is. 

And as for choosing alcoholism? They choose to be sober.  They have owned their predisposition for binge drinking and are taking steps to wipe it out.

Harold27Z said:

09 ) The only thing you taught me were the rivetting trading hours when alcohol was available.

That's a shame.

Harold27Z

Feb-11

03 ) Now in the context of the recent rent-a-crowd parade

04 ) Mining companies pay a levy to the land's owners.  That's where the billions come into it.

If the indigenous themselves cannot produce title deeds with boundaries, how will they have title deed so mining companies know who must get paid / bribed ?

06 ) No.  I did not provide your Nat Geo link.

FYI 1982-01 Nat Geo magazine page 122 accidentally showed you which life-form the flies found more attractive.

So you reckon I am ignorant ? Fine.  Proceed.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-12

Harold27Z said:

3 ) Now in the context of the recent rent-a-crowd parade

Because fashions change.

Women today don't wear corsets and men don't wear powdered wigs infested with lice.

Harold27Z said:

04 ) Mining companies pay a levy to the land's owners. That's where the billions come into it. If the indigenous themselves cannot produce title deeds with boundaries, how will they have title deed so mining companies know who must get paid / bribed ?

Title deeds are a piece of paper.  Proof that your ancestors hunted and gathered on the land for tens of thousands of years is worth more.

Have you ever even met an Aboriginal person?

Di (amina046)

Feb-12

Joseph Shabalala, especially for you from your homeland?

Ladysmith Black Mambazo - King Of Kings (Live at Montreux 2000)

Ladysmith Black Mambazo are the most famous and successful Zulu vocal group of all time. Founded and led by Joseph Shabalala in 1974, they quickly became hug...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-20

In reply toRe: msg 187
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-20