Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

US News - General   America - all of it

Started 7/17/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 34264 views.
SQUADDYB

2/23/20

Some American politicians demonized Al Qaeda, the Taliban, IS, etc., but romanticized about the Fascist IRA/INLA.<<

Even though things winded down somewhat after 9/11, that still gets my fucking goat up.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/26/20

Analysis

RGoss99

3/26/20

A key cultural attibute of the U.S. is the <<RIGHT>> to life, Liberty, and the <<PURSUIT>> of happiness (Note that happiness is not a right). 

So in answer to your question of "how long", the answer is simple, as long as it takes the average American to accept the fact that the solution to America´s problems require that they have to limit their personal pursuit of what makes them happy. Take the response of the governor of West Virginia, commenting  on restaurant closures, if you want to eat out, just do it and go to a restaurant.

MEDDLY

3/26/20

Or maybe only thousands will die (still tragic) if only some Americans stop being obtuse and arrogant and follow what their local/federal government tell them to do (STAY HOME, MORONS!!!).

I have being out only twice in two weeks to buy some groceries. I don't drive so I have no need to buy gas (petrol/gasoline).

MEDDLY

3/26/20

Sorry, the page you requested was not found.

If I survived Irma and María in a two week span and survived without electricity for four months, then I'm fine with the coming season...if I can survive the Pandemic.

• Edited March 26, 2020 7:54 pm  by  MEDDLY
Di (amina046)

3/26/20

All we need here in the Caribbean is a bad storm season after this horrible disease

MEDDLY

3/26/20

Where exactly is your "place" in the Caribbean? Anguilla? Jamaica? Grenada (Granada, according to Berry)? Since Puerto Rico is no longer part of the Caribbean (according to Mensa Lord Goss), we can't call ourselves Caribeños.crysob

• Edited March 26, 2020 9:57 pm  by  MEDDLY
Di (amina046)

3/27/20

Pues a la mierda! Si podemos.wink

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/27/20

Don't listen to Goss.  You're still a part of the Caribbean.