Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dopey Donald   America - all of it

Started 7/26/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 36341 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

... says the draft dodger.

In reply toRe: msg 254
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Di (amina046)

Sep-5

I guess with his "limp" and sore heel he should not be there either.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

katiek2

Sep-6

I wish he would stay off Twitter.  Everything he says gets twisted, or partly quoted.  Here's what he said:

“On Election Day, or Early Voting go to your Polling Place to see whether or not your Mail In Vote has been Tabulated (Counted),” Trump wrote. “If it has you will not be able to Vote & the Mail In System worked properly. If it has not been Counted, VOTE.”

Di (amina046)

Sep-6

CC to katiek2
CzoeMC

Sep-7

He is craven, pusillanimous, crooked and creepy. LOL a few words to look up for some folks.

When he loses, who is going to evict him from the White House? I doubt the Military or Secret Service have much love. They better check the bags on the way out, 'cause who knows what government artifacts he will steal. Maybe Melania will get to take her "special" toilet, since she didn't want to sit on one that any former first lady had peed in. Donald might get to take his gold leaf toilet, also.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Different states have different rules about when the ballots start to get counted.  Ohio doesn't even know when they will start counting.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielcassady/2020/09/05/election-2020-battleground-states-heres-how-theyll-count-mail-in-ballots/#6802817945bd

Also, this is not a misquote.

What it is, once again, is Trump saying something unbelievably stupid, that sends officials scrambling to do damage control.

I agree that encouraging people to commit voter fraud was not his actual intention.  But his colossal stupidity is exhausting!

The bar always has to be lowered and we all have to accept that "No, this is what he really meant to say, but we all know he's just a moron, so let's just forgive his ignorance".

This should not be acceptable at any time, let alone on a daily basis.

CzoeMC

Sep-7

He IS unacceptable. A fool and a dolt who is only in politics for personal benefits. I am ashamed that so many of my fellow Americans were taken in by this flim-flam snake oil salesman.

• Edited September 7, 2020 3:14 am  by  CzoeMC