Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dopey Donald   America - all of it

Started 7/26/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 34154 views.
katiek2

Sep-14

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

You will not have a clear result on election day. The ensuing riots will go on for weeks.  The military will be called in to control cities. People will die. Your second civil war will continue on into 2021. It's amazing how obvious it all is from afar.

I believe you are right, and I believe the same people that are rioting and burning now will be doing it then.  Guess what, it's not the Republicans, is it?  I notice that you can't answer this question - why is all of the rioting, etc., happening only in democratic cities?  What do you think Trump should do, recuse himself from the race because the left hates him?  That's not going to happen.  Hillary has already told Biden to "do not concede under any circumstances".   Why should Trump not do the same?  It's all one-sided with you people.  It's all my way or the highway.  The riots will continue (and please stop calling them "protests", they stopped being protests when people started being harrassed, beaten, and killed.  How long do you think sane people in this country are going to put up with this?  If Biden wins, Republicans will not start occupying city blocks and killing people.  But if Trump wins and the rioting continues, we will defend ourselves.

ElDotardo

Sep-14

Yes, we will . . .

Simple Math III% has your 6 - Military VS Frat Boys | Meme Generator

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-15

ElDotardo said:

A top Democrat data and analytics firm funded by Michael Bloomberg claimed it is highly likely President Trump will win by a landslide on election night, but will ultimately lose in the following days after mail-in ballots continue to be counted.

Possibly.

Things to factor in:

• His base think Covid is a "hoax", and will vote in person.
  • Democrats will take better health precautions and vote by mail.
  • The debacle that was the primaries will resonate with both sides and no one wants to stand in line for 7 hours.

So yes, mail in votes will be a big influence.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-15

katiek2 said:

...I believe the same people that are rioting and burning now will be doing it then.

If Trump wins, yes.  However, if he loses - you are giving his base way too much credit if you think they will accept the result quietly.

There will be riots either way.

katiek2 said:

The riots will continue (and please stop calling them "protests", they stopped being protests when people started being harrassed, beaten, and killed.

Agree.

Police Arrest 17 Year Old For Murder Over Shooting At Kenosha Riots - The  Police Tribune

katiek2 said:

If Biden wins, Republicans will not start occupying city blocks and killing people.

Yeah, because his base are such reasonable people.

Congress must act on white-supremacist terror since Trump won't: op-ed -  Business Insider

The Ugly, Violent Clichés of White-Supremacist Terrorism | The New Yorker

katiek2 said:

But if Trump wins and the rioting continues, we will defend ourselves.

Civil War number 2... you're soaking in it.

In reply toRe: msg 280
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-15

"It'll start getting cooler. You just watch."

slackerx

Sep-15

Yeah, because his base are such reasonable people.

Congress must act on white-supremacist terror since Trump won't: op-ed -  Business Insider

------------

You know, I can still remember when the NAZIs came here to Iowa.

I think that it was back in 2006. It was the National Alliance.

NATIONAL ALLIANCE

The National Alliance (NA) was for decades the most dangerous and best organized neo-Nazi formation in America. Explicitly genocidal in its ideology, NA materials call for the eradication of the Jews and other races and the creation of an all-white homeland.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/national-alliance

Emboldened by the Fake Republican Steve King and his Confederate Flag on his Congressional desk, they passed out leaflets labeling my wife with a racist epithet, calling her and other Black and Brown immigrants the I-Word ("illegals"), in an open and blatant attempt to direct racist violence towards her. 

No human being is "illegal". They had to reach back 500 years into history to when my wife's ancestors were considered as "illegals", cimarrones, negros huidos, negros fugitivos, because they ran away.

My wife was terrified. 

• Edited September 15, 2020 4:35 pm  by  slackerx
slackerx

Sep-15

My post from February 1, 2016:

Thread title: I want this man arrested.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/rainbwtribepols/messages/4583/1

----------

There should be no bail pending trial, since the man is a clear flight risk.

Donald Trump tells Iowa supporters to physically assault protesters

http://www.examiner.com/article/donald-trump-tells-iowa-supporters-to-physically-assault-protesters

slackerx

Sep-15

My post #2, November 23, 2016.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/rainbwtribepols/messages/4583/2

--------

He should have been arrested.

Instead, he was allowed to bully his way into the Presidency.

slackerx

Sep-15

My post #3, December 5, 2016

https://forums.delphiforums.com/rainbwtribepols/messages/4583/3

----------

I think it's too late.

He started his campaign by bullying Iowans, and we let him get away with it.

His campaign spread a hate wave throughout Iowa, which grew in fertile ground.

Then he took his campaign of bullying nationwide, and in alliance with the NRA and the KKK, he escalated it to gunbullying.

His campaign's parting shots here in Iowa resulted in two police officers being ambused and assassinated just 30 miles south from here in the days leading up to the election.

Had this man been stopped when he came for the Iowans, he would be in jail today, and not in the Oval Office tomorrow.

But it's going to be really hard to arrest this man now that he's the President-Elect, after letting him get away with so much gunbullying during this long, long campaign.

And believe me, if you don't live here in Iowa, you have no idea just how long campaigns are.

If anybody else out there wants to have their caucus or primary be first in the nation, they can have the honor of going first next time around.

Long campaign seasons are no fun, believe me, especially when it is a campaign of hate.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028332690

Could Obama have Trump arrested if he starts a war with China before January 20th?

Could Obama have Trump arrested if he starts a war with China before January 20th? Lets say he started talking about blowing up three Georges if they don't respect us on trade and China reacted with declaring war on the United states. Could Obama have him arrested for doing so before January 20th???

I think Obama would be justified in having the SS lock him in a room while he(obama) tried to make peace. This has never been needed before because most presidents elect respect the current president.
slackerx

Sep-15

My post #4, April 1, 2017

https://forums.delphiforums.com/rainbwtribepols/messages/4583/4

---------------

Judge to President Trump: No protection for speech inciting violence

A federal judge has rejected President Donald Trump's free speech defense against a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a campaign rally.

snip------------

Judge David J. Hale in Louisville ruled Friday that the suit against Trump, his campaign and three of his supporters can proceed. Hale found ample facts supporting allegations that the protesters' injuries were a "direct and proximate result" of Trump's actions, and noted that the Supreme Court has ruled out constitutional protections for speech that incites violence.

"It is plausible that Trump's direction to 'get 'em out of here' advocated the use of force," the judge wrote. "It was an order, an instruction, a command."

snip------------

Heimbach, for his part, sought to dismiss the lawsuit's discussion of his association with a white nationalist group and of statements he made about how Trump could advance the group's interests. The judge declined, saying such information could be important context when determining punitive damages.

The judge also declined to remove allegations that Nwanguma, an African-American, was the victim of racial, ethnic and sexist slurs from the crowd at the rally. This context may support the plaintiffs' claims of negligence and incitement by Trump and his campaign, the judge said.

"While the words themselves are repulsive, they are relevant to show the atmosphere in which the alleged events occurred," Hale wrote.

snip-----------

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/judge-to-president-trump-no-protection-for-speech-inciting-violence/508219290