autogun

Military Guns and Ammunition

Hosted by autogun

This is intended for people interested in the subject of military guns and their ammunition, with emphasis on automatic weapons.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Autocannon Book   General Military Discussion

Started 21-Apr by Barnowlgreen; 1051 views.
dskellogg

1-May

Well please DO keep us posted on a release date, especially more so if/when pre-orders are confirmed.

Have you considered digital print editions of many of your works?

Duplicate hard copy libraries at two residences just aren't enough sometimes, when I suddenly find myself trying to remember something of your work, and realize it's not "Kindle-ized" or available in other "portable digital format". 

I can't travel with ALL your books. My flights would get expensive.

autogun

2-May

Well, I've been with my publishers for a long time, and it doesn't seem that they are keen on digital editions - they are traditional book-producers. 

I'm not sure that one copy of each book at each residence is really enough - don't you need a working copy and a "best" copy?  sunglasses

dskellogg

2-May

TBTH, I'm actually in possession of my 4th Foresight War book, from a few years ago.

The first three, I had this habit of "lending" them out to   others I thought would be interested in the story... and they lent it out.... and they never did get back to, so....

I'll be sure to keep the new edition to myself, tell those guys to buy their own....

Well, unless it's too close to Christmas release, I suppose.

Farmplinker

2-May

And at least one backup copy at each location!

Which, unfortunately, isn't entirely a joke. 

In reply toRe: msg 6
autogun

25-May

Yay, the first proofs have arrived!    sunglasses   smile   blush 

On a quick skim through it looks very good  - now to get down to detail....