A bit of everything!

Hosted by beebea9

A bit of everything because everyone has to get opinionated when something is bugging you!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Director Steve Miner talks   Discussions

Started Oct-22 by Dot_hoe; 167 views.
Dot_hoe

Oct-22

HORROR movie production such as Tobe Hoope, Clive Barker, Alfred Hitchcock, Neil Marshal

Steve Miner comes to my mind, he is an American director of film and television, film producer, member of the Motion Picture Academy of Arts and Sciences. He is notable for his work in the horror genre, including Friday the 13th Part 2, Friday the 13th Part III, House, Warlock, Halloween H20: 20 Years Later, Lake Placid, and Day of the Dead. He has also directed numerous comedy and drama films, as well as episodes of notable television series including The Wonder Years, Dawson's Creek, and Smallville.

Director Steve Miner talks with Jimmy Carter

japanese_goblin Jimmy Carter - 28 Apr 2020
https://youtu.be/AEnNwo5a7k4

dragon_face

Miner directed Mel Gibson in Forever Young...He is notable for his work in the horror genre, including Friday the 13th Part 2, Friday the 13th Part III, House, Warlock, Halloween H20: 20 Years Later, Lake Placid, and Day of the Dead. He has also directed numerous comedy and

In reply toRe: msg 1
Dot_hoe

Oct-22

Lake Placid (4/5) Movie CLIP

- Come and Get It (1999) HD

Movieclips June 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTMVpuLIp18

astonished

Lana (Redneckbab1)

Oct-22

I heard Steve Miner was a control freak!

Lana (Redneckbab1)

Oct-22

Miner is the only director to have crossed over and directed more than one of the horror "Big 3" (Friday the 13th, Halloween, A Nightmare on Elm Street).

I've haven't seem any of his movies yet, what do you recommend?

Dot_hoe

Oct-23

Not a control freak, but a perfectionist!

Dot_hoe

Oct-23

START with Halloween H20: 20 Years Later is a 1998 American slasher film directed by Steve Miner, and starring Jamie Lee Curtis, Adam Arkin, Michelle Williams, and Josh Hartnett. It is the seventh installment in the Halloween franchise and the first not to feature Donald Pleasence as Dr. Sam Loomis, as he passed away in 1995.

Sylveria

Oct-28

Definitely -- I just HATE those horror /thriller movies, we got enough of that in real life - just look around the warzones...

Too many of that going on! astonished

Myra (MKratz)

Oct-29

japanese_ogre

Why do people even care to watch horror movies?

Sounds like an appropriate time to watch it!