A bit of everything!

Hosted by beebea9

A bit of everything because everyone has to get opinionated when something is bugging you!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Singer host evangelical ‘worship protest’   Political issues

Started Oct-23 by Jill (jeellaroo); 119 views.
Jill (jeellaroo)

Oct-23

City officials in Seattle denied his permit request to hold an event last month, which encouraged the Christian singer to write an op-ed in The Federalist about why he was holding “worship protests” in the first place.

'Christian singer to host evangelical ‘worship protest’ on Washington DC’s National Mall with 15,000 expected to attend

The National Park Service has approved a permit for an evangelical “worship protest” gathering this weekend on the National Mall in Washington DC, which is expected to attract 15,000 attendees amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Sean Feucht, a singer and former Republican congressional candidate, will host the event as part of his “Let Us Worship” tour. He’s held the tour in cities across America amid the coronavirus pandemic to protest Covid-19 restrictions against religious gatherings.

But these tour dates have garnered criticism from public health officials and other worship leaders because the events don’t require social distancing or mask wearing from the attendees. The permit granted to Mr Feucht and his “worship protest” gives the event use of part of the National Mall from 6.30am on 24 October to 1am on 26 October.

Danielle Zoellner
,The Independent - October 22, 2020

https://news.yahoo.com/christian-singer-host-evangelical-worship-210601550.html

In reply toRe: msg 1

#LETUSWORSHIP

- Sean Feucht - Kerrville, Tx 5 Oct 2020
https://youtu.be/jpYrjP346Rw

As long it's not for monetary greed and warmongering profit  - the music seems to attract the fest!

Dot_hoe

Oct-23

astonished Rock songs for Jesus?

NewsFrea1

Oct-24

Good for them, I hope they have some outstanding fun

MelanGEE

Oct-28

The jam is great but I not too sure for the rest of the obligation! 

SasBun

Nov-1

innocent I wonder is Jesus and his apostles liked philharmonic rock music!

heartbeat