Boba (Boitchy)

Trumpets and Horns

Hosted by Boba (Boitchy)

Blasé news diary: blasting horns to the dormant sheep about politics and the lack of democracy due of the engulfing consumerism

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

'We blew it'    American Politics

Started Nov-14 by Boba (Boitchy); 190 views.
Boba (Boitchy)

Nov-14

'We blew it': U.S. reaches 'explosive' COVID-19 spread as virus is nearly impossible to control, experts say

With COVID-19 cases increasing in 46 states, 10 of which broke single-day records for new cases on Thursday, America has officially entered what experts refer to as the “exponential” phase of spread -- a rapid multiplying of cases that can’t be contained through traditional measures. On Thursday alone, the U.S. saw 160,000 new cases of the virus, more than any day since the pandemic began.

In California, the second state to surpass 1 million cases, thousands of people in cars lined up at Dodger Stadium on Thursday to get tested; in parts of Washington state, individuals waited four to five hours.

Abby Haglage Yahoo Life November 13, 2020

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/we-blew-it-us-reaches-explosive-covid-19-spread-as-virus-is-nearly-impossible-to-control-experts-say-210948870.html

In reply toRe: msg 1
Boba (Boitchy)

Nov-14

If you believe all the fear mongering - let me know ...

sweat_smile

Eliot (Elohimil)

Nov-20

Bill Gates is a liar. In this video I will show you exactly how Bill Gates lies to the public every day on a regular basis, and explain exactly how he is continuing to increase his billions of dollars while claiming to be a philanthropist. Bill Gates is a cash farm investment.

Bill Gates Is A LIAR - PROOF!!!

Premiered on 1 Jul 2020

Wolves And Sheeple
https://youtu.be/5pgEjF8XapU

japanese_goblin

No one I personally know has been sick...

Dot_hoe

Nov-21

Both GATES have a nasty smerk!!

MochaSofa

Nov-23

The only way to find out is to investigate Bill Gates' corrupt foundation!

NOPE, I DON'T! mask

No one I know had C'H'I'N'A's corona virus or been sick to be hospitalised!

Petulance

Nov-28

Bill and Melinda Gates repeatedly lied so much that they will have to execute most of the messengers