Boba (Boitchy)

Trumpets and Horns

Hosted by Boba (Boitchy)

Blasé news diary: blasting horns to the dormant sheep about politics and the lack of democracy due of the engulfing consumerism

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Companies cutting off Trump   Consumerism

Started 1/12/21 by Boba (Boitchy); 7482 views.
Blackwy

1/17/21

The list, based on news reports and company announcements, also reportedly includes 3M, American Airlines, The American Investment Council, Archer-Daniels-Midland, Boston Scientific, BlackRock, BP, Coca-Cola, ConocoPhillips, Duke Energy, Edison International, FirstEnergy, Freeport-McMorRan, Hilton, Investment Company Institute, Marathon Petroleum, Smithfield Foods, United Parcel Service, Valero Energy, the Vanguard Group, and Visa.

I noted them down, to make sure I will never use their products for my family needs!

MochaSofa

1/19/21

Same here!! flushed

Graziellen

1/19/21

The list of companies announcing similar measures has grown by the hour this week. The list, based on news reports and company announcements, also reportedly includes 3M, American Airlines, The American Investment Council, Archer-Daniels-Midland, Boston Scientific, BlackRock, BP, Coca-Cola, ConocoPhillips, Duke Energy, Edison International, FirstEnergy, Freeport-McMorRan, Hilton, Investment Company Institute, Marathon Petroleum, Smithfield Foods, United Parcel Service, Valero Energy, the Vanguard Group, and Visa.

Absolutely I'm cutting off the COMPANIES and I'm not even American!

Weasel (poptardo)

1/20/21

GESTAPO everywhere!

They have been planing this for decadds!!!

Obezlix

1/20/21

TIME TO BOYCOTT THEM ALL!

ADDLER (DitmarP)

1/22/21

This sounds like NAZI regime!!

Ø¿æÜ (Wunderlost)

1/22/21

I think this is must be a facade they want to portray to please the LEFTIOT administration! ! 

NewsFrea1

1/23/21

Has anyone thought about "public front" and media propaganda?

SasBun

1/24/21

These companies are daft, they just cut off more that half of the population that voted for him!

TAB00GA

1/24/21

BOYCOTT

Staying away from these companies!

Embargo, barred, right on! thumbsup