Boba (Boitchy)

Trumpets and Horns

Hosted by Boba (Boitchy)

Blasé news diary: blasting horns to the dormant sheep about politics and the lack of democracy due of the engulfing consumerism

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Companies cutting off Trump   Consumerism

Started 1/12/21 by Boba (Boitchy); 7483 views.
AuntBetsie

1/25/21

These companies are daft, they just cut off more that half of the population that voted for him!

thumbsup Exactly!!

polinious

1/26/21

The list of companies announcing similar measures has grown by the hour this week. The list, based on news reports and company announcements, also reportedly includes 3M, American Airlines, The American Investment Council, Archer-Daniels-Midland, Boston Scientific, BlackRock, BP, Coca-Cola, ConocoPhillips, Duke Energy, Edison International, FirstEnergy, Freeport-McMorRan, Hilton, Investment Company Institute, Marathon Petroleum, Smithfield Foods, United Parcel Service, Valero Energy, the Vanguard Group, and Visa.

grinning What?

Is this a joke?

ADDLER (DitmarP)

1/26/21

I think it was in reverse, and the media did their usual FAKENEWS report!

Weasel (poptardo)

1/29/21

see_no_evil  speak_no_evil  hear_no_evil

I shut my Amazon account, and on google they axed my video site - reality was too strong for them!

ElDotardo

1/29/21

Free speech poses a threat to our Fascist Overlords. . .

67 best Jordan B Peterson Best Quotes and Advice images on Pinterest  Advice, Jordan sneakers | 3 Quotes

Weasel (poptardo)

1/29/21

JORDAN PETERSON!!

That's our mind saviour!

ElDotardo

1/29/21

Good man, and my favorite Canadian!

Media Tweets by Jordan B Peterson (@jordanbpeterson) | Twitter |  Inspirational quotes, Mental quotes, Life quotes