Boba (Boitchy)

Trumpets and Horns

Hosted by Boba (Boitchy)

Blasé news diary: blasting horns to the dormant sheep about politics and the lack of democracy due of the engulfing consumerism

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Rand Paul won’t get vaccinated   American Politics

Started May-24 by Snokulokapus; 171 views.
Snokulokapus

May-24

Rand Paul says he won’t get vaccinated because he had virus, rejecting CDC’s advice.

Senator Rand Paul says he will not get a Covid-19 vaccine because he already had the virus, flouting the advice of experts on the disease.

“Until they show me evidence that people who have already had the infection are dying in large numbers, or being hospitalized or getting very sick, I just made my own personal decision that I’m not getting vaccinated because I’ve already had the disease and I have natural immunity," Mr Paul told the conservative talk radio station WABC.

Rand Paul says he won’t get vaccinated because he had virus, rejecting CDC’s advice
Nathan Place
Sun, May 23, 2021, 4:53 PM
https://news.yahoo.com/rand-paul-says-won-t-205356254.html

japanese_ogre

M0THACUP

May-29

Well done for him!!  thumbsup

Good and wise reasoning!!! 

Msg 1409.3 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 1

Claire Edwards - What on Earth is going on? Live presentation from Austria August 27th, Vienna

THE COVID-19 GENOCIDE OF 2020 – CLAIRE EDWARDS
https://www.bitchute.com/video/SEcTR7RPgAbW/
First published at 18:35 UTC on October 28th, 2020.

NFGmedia aims to report on and share valuable information,without censorship. We feel people are perfectly capable of making their own decisions, about what news they want to receive and how they feel about it. Sharing is caring after all right? Various topics here, but ultimately stuff to educate,empower and uplift..

A media outlet driven by the desire to inform people of TRUTH and LOVE.

In reply toRe: msg 1
MochaSofa

May-31

“People should ask themselves whether this coronavirus ‘pandemic’ could be a big hoax,” the elder Mr Paul wrote on his website, “with the actual danger of the disease massively exaggerated by those who seek to profit – financially or politically – from the ensuing panic.”

MochaSofa

May-31

Well done to CLAIRE EDWARDS!

Most likely more will emerge and speak up!

This woman should be given a medal for speaking up!

thumbsup relaxed

WOW!! There you go!!

Yet one more person dared to speak up!?

Yes, I think so as well - this entire VIRUS situation was preplanned for years!

SasBun

Jun-2

Rand Paul knows that the entertaining has gone astray and this is how it goes now when the forceful governments side for the rich pharmaceutical companies to sole raise their profits while citizens have to tolerate their crap!

Claire Edwards knows what she is honestly talking about...