Blasé news diary: blasting horns to the dormant sheep about politics and the lack of democracy due of the engulfing consumerism
1055 messages in 140 discussions
Latest Apr-22 by drl0lip0p
Latest 7:11 PM by Dot_hoe
1879 messages in 250 discussions
Latest May-7 by NewsFrea1
Latest 2:31 PM by Seaguil
Latest May-7 by Eliot (Elohimil)
1253 messages in 198 discussions
Latest May-7 by Lana (Redneckbab1)
Latest Apr-29 by BarthaS
347 messages in 44 discussions
Latest May-6 by Weasel (poptardo)
Latest Mar-15 by SasBun
Latest 10/29/20 by Boba (Boitchy)
203 messages in 25 discussions
Latest May-5 by Eliot (Elohimil)
575 messages in 82 discussions
Latest May-5 by fabul0us
1445 messages in 180 discussions
Latest Apr-24 by Lana (Redneckbab1)
91 messages in 11 discussions
Latest Apr-28 by Amelie (Schuss1)
Guidelines wey im give for school reopening
- Make students, teaching and non-teaching staff respect all di Covid- 19 protocols.
- Only 30 students go fit dey inside one class for di Junior High School 2
- 25 students go dey inside di Secondary High School 2 class
- Students as well as all teaching and non-teaching staff must wear face mask and goment go provide reusable face mask for dem
- Goment go provide each school wit Veronica Buckets, gallons of liquid soap, rolls of tissue paper, thermometer guns, and 200 milli-litre containers of sanitizers.
- JHS 2 student's go get access to one hot meal everyday.
- Fumigate of schools before reopening.
- Assemblies and sporting events go still dey banned; pipo wey dey outside no dey allowed to use school premises for any event. Dem go try connect any school wey no get sick bay to health facility.
If you can READ this here above you may graduate!
HOW TO LEARN PIDGIN
This video is about 10 common Nigerian pidgin phrases you are going to hear often in Nigeria.
Iveoma 14 Jan 2019
1. How far? means Hi, Hello
2. I wan chop means I want to eat.
3. Dash me.. Gift me means give me freely
4. Wahala means problem. No wahala means no problem.
5. Mumu means stupid.
6. Oyinbo means white or foreigner.
7. Abi? means right.
8. Abeg means please.
9. Na Waoo means wow.
10. Waka means f you. It also means let's go.
It goes well for the UN diversity plan!
How did this astounding grammar twister pass without the usual spellcheck observation on BBC?
PLUS the BBC article is talking about education and schools... if you can get through the distorted grammar comprehension!
I heard England has gone rogue!