Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Coffee Shop Discussions -  The Saturday 6!!!!!!!!! (179 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-30 12:29 PM 
To: All  (1 of 7) 

Hi folks!

1. What is your favorite cheese?

2. What is a nice scenic ride you have taken?

3. How are you keeping cool?

4. If you could do it all over again, what is one thing you would do differently?

5. Who was your most influential teacher?

6. Chill out, my friends!

From: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-30 6:24 PM 
To: All  (2 of 7) 
 79820.2 in reply to 79820.1 

1. What is your favorite cheese? Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, I put it in everything

2. What is a nice scenic ride you have taken? Great Smoky Mountains in North Carolina, beautiful

3. How are you keeping cool? A/C, ceiling fans, not going out much

4. If you could do it all over again, what is one thing you would do differently? I would have thanked my parents more.

5. Who was your most influential teacher? My art teachers in high school. Mr. D first sparked my interest and taught us the basics, he also brought us over to his house to see the artwork he and his wife had created. Mr. Montelone and Mr. Prince for actively encouraging my art and Mr. Prince for helping with my portfolio.

6. Chill out, my friends! Staying cool.

To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 7) 
 79820.3 in reply to 79820.1 

Hi folks!

1. What is your favorite cheese? Yes, cheese is my favorite. 

2. What is a nice scenic ride you have taken? Up to Traverse City along the lakeshore.

3. How are you keeping cool?Right now I'm in front of a fan. Earlier I had the ac on.  

4. If you could do it all over again, what is one thing you would do differently? I would go to college and be a teacher. 

5. Who was your most influential teacher? Oh, my.  That's so hard.  All my elementary teachers were great.  I got along well in school.  In jr. high and high school I did not get to know teachers well.  I really can't say. 

6. Chill out, my friends! BRRRR

From: Kidmagnet DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-31 12:16 PM 
To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 7) 
 79820.4 in reply to 79820.1 

Hi folks!

1. What is your favorite cheese? Feta!

2. What is a nice scenic ride you have taken? From our place to Anaheim - all back roads, small highways and lots of quirky scenery!

3. How are you keeping cool? Trying our best. I make dinner in the morning and close up the windows as soon as the temp outside rises over the indoor temps. We have fans but no AC (gave our portable to my dad last year) If I get too hot we go for a drive.

4. If you could do it all over again, what is one thing you would do differently? I would not do over.

5. Who was your most influential teacher? My second grade teacher who loved us unconditionally like the children we were.

6. Chill out, my friends! Trying but it ain't easy!

• Edited July 31, 2022 12:28 pm  by  Kidmagnet

From: Kidmagnet DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-31 12:25 PM 
To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 7) 
 79820.5 in reply to 79820.2 

Oh I forgot - the rockies from us to Calgary were pretty too and I'm sure I saw more of them as a kid. It was SO hat when we visited Calgary I planned our escape (I mean return home) for super early morning when it was cooler. The bonus was driving into the Rockies at sunrise. STUNNING!

I love sharp cheddar too - :)

To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 7) 
 79820.6 in reply to 79820.1 

1. What is your favorite cheese? Tillamook cheddar.

2. What is a nice scenic ride you have taken? Through the Redwoods

3. How are you keeping cool? It hasn't been that hot this year but when it is, a/c.

4. If you could do it all over again, what is one thing you would do differently? Be more miserable about fighting against the bullies that took after me, both as an adult and as a kid. I wouldn't accept excuses or 'you just need to try to ignore them'. I would make my voice heard.

5. Who was your most influential teacher? My Health Services teacher.

6. Chill out, my friends! You, too!

To: Tracy (inOrl) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 7) 
 79820.7 in reply to 79820.1 

Hi folks!

1. What is your favorite cheese?  cheddar

2. What is a nice scenic ride you have taken? I can't pick just one. Grand Tetons national Park and Cook Inlet in Anchorage ,Alaska.

3. How are you keeping cool? A.C. and ice tea

4. If you could do it all over again, what is one thing you would do differently? choose men differently and further education

5. Who was your most influential teacher? Mrs. McFadden 5th grade

6. Chill out, my friends! Stay cool.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.