Physical Health Concerns -  Stop Racing Thoughts B4 Sleep (117 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: LifeMasque  (1 of 3) 

How to Stop Racing Thoughts When You’re Trying to Sleep

Have you ever laid down to go to sleep, exhausted, and NOT been able to get to sleep because your mind just won’t shut off!?

By Carol L. Rickard

Have you ever laid down to go to sleep, exhausted, and NOT been able to get to sleep because your mind just won’t shut off!?

You lay there, knowing you have to get up EARLY in the morning and you STILL can’t get to sleep? The next thing you know – you are looking at the clock and it’s now one hour later! If you could just get this mind to shut off so you could get some sleep….

You’re exhausted however your mind doesn’t seem to be!Read more >>

https://www.hopetocope.com/blog/the-secret-to-a-good-nights-sleep-part-2/

To: dstone311 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 96117.2 in reply to 96117.1 

Hi ((((((((DAVID)))))))))

I find the best thing to do is to turn my clock to the wall, so I can't get pissed off at the amount of time that is passing. It really helps. I don't have to be up by any specific time any more so I can afford to sleep in if that happens.

Love

David

To: LifeMasque unread  (3 of 3) 
 96117.3 in reply to 96117.2 

That’s a good tip as well as not to just lay there frustrated, you can get up and do something light like reading a book that may soothe you back to sleep. 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.