*Depression,, PTSD, Trauma* -  Forgiveness Resentment 2 Step (29 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Magdalena_Tx DelphiPlus Member Icon  (1 of 2) 

The Forgiveness / Resentment Two-Step

The ongoing process of forgiveness and resentment is like no other, but with work, you can get closer to acceptance and relief.

By Wendy K. Williamson

I recently ran across an uplifting document. It was one of those lists that leaves you dumbfounded, but also, makes it all seem so clear.

What spoke to me—the topics-du-jour—were the concepts of resentment and forgiveness. At least, that’s what hit me between the eyes. Like a country line dance, I saw myself move over this imaginary line: back and forth—resentment, back, forgiveness, forth. And take it from the top—forward and back, resentment and forgiveness—just like a two-step—step backward, resentment, and forward, forgiveness.

https://www.bphope.com/blog/one-two-the-forgiveness-resentment-two-step/

To: dstone311 DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (2 of 2) 
 96248.2 in reply to 96248.1 

Hi (((((((((DAVID))))))))))

I have my own Two Step. I love to write but when attempting creative writing I OVER EDIT. I write a sentence. Then change it. Then write a second. Then go back and change the first again. One step forward, two steps back. Only when Manic do I just pump it all out in one go and fix it later. Its a very bad habit.

Love

David

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.