*Depression,, PTSD, Trauma* -  Quick Depression Test (124 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 8) 

Quick Depression Test

This depression test or depression screening quiz will quickly help you determine whether you might be suffering from clinical depressionDepression symptoms usually include a low mood, a sense of hopelessness, lack of energy, and no ability to enjoy pleasure in usual activities for a period of time.

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/depression-test/?utm_source=Psych+Central+Weekly+Newsletter&utm_campaign=dc842bd305-DEP_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c648d0eafd-dc842bd305-30778313

• Edited February 14, 2019 10:07 pm  by  Sassy (MrsSassy)

To: dstone311 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 8) 
 96411.2 in reply to 96411.1 

Hi (((((((DAVID))))))

I scored 26.....

D.

To: LifeMasque unread  (3 of 8) 
 96411.3 in reply to 96411.2 

I scored 11 and I have PTSD        It has been a downer this year but I know it will get better.

To: All  (4 of 8) 
 96411.4 in reply to 96411.1 

I scored a 24.

To: LifeMasque unread  (5 of 8) 
 96411.5 in reply to 96411.2 

David, we scored similar scores I scored a 24.  It gives you an indication where you are, not that you don’t know anyway. Hope your day is well my friend.  

To: VCROOO DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (6 of 8) 
 96411.6 in reply to 96411.3 

VCROOO, if I remember correctly that is low to moderate depression and I’m glad you have hope for the future.  Hope is instrumental in keeping many people alive, as are friends, and our 4 legged furry friends called pets.  

To: dstone311 DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (7 of 8) 
 96411.7 in reply to 96411.6 

Ever wonder if those sad feelings was full on depression?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by this Forums owner to remove links that had nothing to do with the topic of this thread of posts. Please do not post Links to other locations while at *Hearts* especially links that could confuse people or frighten them because they had no clue that clicking on them would re-direct them to computer information they may not even understand. Your welcome to post in the Forum if it is on topic of the thread that your responding to. If the links you had in your post are there as part of a signature and appear in all your posts then please remove them before posting again or I will.  If that happens I will have no choice but to prevent you from posting in here any more. An action I really find distasteful but necessary to protect my members, so please do not test my generous nature.

Sassy ( Forums Owner for 19 years on Delphi Forums )

Edited 2/14/2019 7:22:36 PM ET by MrsSassy

• Edited February 14, 2019 11:33 pm  by  Sassy (MrsSassy)

From: Sassy (MrsSassy) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-14 11:24 PM 
To: VCROOO DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (8 of 8) 
 96411.8 in reply to 96411.3 

Hi there Sally so nice to see you participating again honey! Your right this year is just beginning and the old one has passed us now~ what happens this year will be much better than last year!  Just need to get past the hard things and move forward to a new day with hope... All my love and best wishes for this year! I KNOW in my heart that you can make this year better than last year because you know what it takes to make that happen!

As Always (((Love&hugs)) YOUR Sassy

Sassy

Forums Owner 18 years on Delphi

*Hearts That Hear*Mental Health Support

Forums.delphiforums.com/comfortplace/messages

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.