Being Beautifully Bipolar -  7 Tips For A Good Sleep Routine With (22 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

When you live with bipolar disorder, a routine especially when it comes to sleep is something that becomes vital. Often a lack of sleep can contribute to a mood slipping too low or a lot of the time, too high.

Sleep can be tough with mental illness

However actually maintaining a good sleep routine can be easier said than done, especially if you’re struggling with your mood, life stress, any comorbid disorders like fibromyalgia in my case and often side effects from medications. There’s a big difference between the fatigue which comes with bipolar disorder, fibromyalgia and the side effects of medications, and actually having the healthy sort of tiredness that allows you to fall asleep and sleep through the night. There are plenty of things that can make a good sleep routine tough to maintain, but it’s something I certainly strive for as it has helped me so much when it comes to staying stable.

7 tips for good sleep routine

Ways that I have found really help to ensure that I am ready to sleep and keeping that routine as much as possible include:  

Read More Here: https://blogs.psychcentral.com/bipolar-journey/2019/11/7-tips-for-a-good-sleep-routine-with-bipolar-disorder/

• Edited November 11, 2019 9:40 pm  by  Sassy (MrsSassy)

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.