Being Bipolar-Schizoaffective -  How Bipolar Symptoms Really Feel: (31 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

I’m starting a new series on my blog about how bipolar symptoms feel, with each blog in the series focusing on an individual symptom. Today I want to talk about fatigue and how it really feels.

Fatigue is not simply ‘feeling a bit tired’, it’s complete and total exhaustion in every cell of your body. It’s as though all of the energy has been sapped out of you, body mind and soul. For those who haven’t experienced it, this is how I would describe fatigue:

You’ve been at work all day. You didn’t sleep much the night before. You’re at the end of a long shift, and after work you’ve had to do some chores (housework, visiting family, whatever it may be). You finally get to sit down at the end of the night and you feel completely drained. You can barely keep your eyes open. Your body feels heavy. You can’t focus on any one thing. You know you need to go to bed because you have to sleep, you can’t possibly stay awake any longer.

https://blogs.psychcentral.com/bipolar-journey/2020/01/how-bipolar-symptoms-really-feel-fatigue/

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.