Being Bipolar -Schizoaffective -  5 Things Affecting My Mental Health . . (33 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

Lockdown is tough to say the very least. It’s taking its emotional toll on many of us, and those of us with pre-existing mental illnesses are no doubt all doing our best to remain as stable as possible. That’s easier said than done.

I’ve recently written posts on ways to copeand how I’ve been coping with my bipolar disorder during lockdown, but today I wanted to write about the things that I’m finding the toughest and which are impacting my mental health the most.

1. The unknown

One of the biggest things affecting me is the unknown. We don’t know what’s going to happen in the future, how things are going to change or when. Usually when I’m worried or anxious, knowing as much as possible about the situation helps me to feel more in control and calmer. Right now, things being so up in the air and unknown is contributing to my anxiety being heightened.

https://blogs.psychcentral.com/bipolar-journey/2020/05/5-things-affecting-my-mental-health-most-during-lockdown/

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.