Prophecy -  Restoration of all things (684 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: zechar1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/2/18 2:05 PM 
To: Sandiaslave DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (2 of 8) 
 298.2 in reply to 298.1 

Barley Harvested in Preparation for Third Temple Wave Offering [PHOTO/VIDEO SPREAD]
By Staff Writer April 2, 2018 , 3:02 pm
As Passover ended on Saturday night, dozens of men, women, and children went out to the fields to harvest barley, not as a reenactment, but as a real Temple-related Passover ceremony.

The following day, the harvest was brought to Jerusalem where it was turned into flour and Kohanim (Jewish men descended from Aaron the Priest) performed a full-dress rehearsal for the Wave Offering, as it was once performed in the First and Second Temple and will be performed again in the soon-to-be Third Temple.

Preparations for the event began on Friday before the holiday of Passover began. Members of the nascent Sanhedrin and representatives from the United Temple Movements went out to a field of barley near Ruchama in the Negev (southern Israel).  They oversaw the selection of the finest sections of grain and tied them into sheaves, leaving the stalks connected to the soil.

On Saturday night, they returned, accompanied by many others who came to take part in the mitzvah (Biblical commandment). As are most Temple related activities, the harvesting was done to musical accompaniment.

Approximately 450 pounds of barley was harvested and brought to King David’s Tomb on Mount Zion where it was beaten, the chaff removed, and the grains were sifted through 13 sieves.

Finally, the grains were roasted and ground into a coarse meal. Olive oil, specially prepared for temple use, was added, along with frankincense.

The result was presented in a reenactment of the Wave offering brought on the first Chol Ha’Moed (intermittent days between the first and last days of Passover). About 200 people participated in the event held in the Tekuma Park in the Old City of Jerusalem.
The Kohanim wore authentic priestly garments that conformed to the Biblical requirements. Rabbi Baruch Kahane served in the role of the Kohen Gadol (High Priest). In the Temple, a male sheep was brought as a burnt offering, but this was not done at the reenactment.

After this offering is brought, the new grain of the harvest year is permitted to be eaten. The leftover of the sacrifice are kept by the priest and is listed as one of the twenty-four priestly gifts.

As Passover ends, Jews begin counting 50 days until the holiday of Shavuot, when two loaves made from the barley are brought to the Temple as an offering.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/105280/barley-harvested-in-preparation-for-third-temple-wave-offering-photo-video-spread/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=6ddaaf915a-BIN_morning_4_18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-6ddaaf915a-86434209&mc_cid=6ddaaf915a&mc_eid=5bec4c1240

---------------------------------------------------------
Restoration of all things!  Acts 3:21. 
Act 3:21  whom the heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, whereof God spake by the mouth of his holy prophets that have been from of old. 

Jer 16:19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

Jos 24:15 And if it seems evil in your eyes to serve YAHWEH, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve, whether the gods whom your fathers served Beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living. But as for me and my house, we will serve YAHWEH.

Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Reply   Options 

From: zechar1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/15/19 12:44 PM 
To: All  (3 of 8) 
 298.3 in reply to 298.2 

'Restoration of all things' is an important concept as Acts 3:21 asserts.

Act 3:20  And he shall send Yahushua the Messiah, which before was preached unto you: 
Act 3:21  Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which YHWH hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. 

This is totally ignored by pagan sungod xtianity created by Constantine.  He changed times and seasons and ushered in idols,fornication with false gods and pagan holidays like xmas, easter and lent.  It is all baal worship.

Rev 2:14  But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. 

Rev 2:14  But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. 

Jer 16:19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

Jos 24:15 And if it seems evil in your eyes to serve YAHWEH, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve, whether the gods whom your fathers served Beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living. But as for me and my house, we will serve YAHWEH.

Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

From: zechar1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-7 12:55 PM 
To: All  (4 of 8) 
 298.4 in reply to 298.3 

The xtianity of pagan Greek sun god worship and their geezeus has blinded so many to scriptural truth, but the process of the restoration spoken of I Acts 3:21 is progressing.

Act 3:19  Repent ye therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out, that so there may come seasons of refreshing from the presence of the Lord;  :20  and that he may send the Christ who hath been appointed for you, even Jesus: 
Act 3:21  whom the heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, whereof God spake by the mouth of his holy prophets that have been from of old. 

Recognition that the Sabbath is not the day (sunday) promoted by the RCC mother whore and harlot daughters has been restored.

From: zechar1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-7 4:11 PM 
To: All  (5 of 8) 
 298.5 in reply to 298.4 

The Babylonian whore church of RCC claims that their false messiah geezeus died on Friday and resurrected on sungodday morning proves that he is a liar, the real Messiah had to be and was in the tomb three days and three nights, just as He prophesied.  Between wed and Sabbath evening.

The Pharisees claim that first fruits/wave sheaf offering was on the day following the first day of unleavened bread, the 16th day of the first month.  This lie means that Yahshua could not have made the presentation of first fruits, because He was dead in the tomb.  This also sets the stage for a false day for Shavuot/Pentecost without counting the 50 days as scripture commands.  Because it is the day and not the date that is important, they negate the reality of Yahshua being our Messiah.

From: zechar1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-7 4:17 PM 
To: All  (6 of 8) 
 298.6 in reply to 298.5 

You see, there are eight of these festivals of the Lord (seven of which are annual sabbaths or rest days) and all of them are prophetic days which must be fulfilled for all mankind, not just the Jews.

Have you ever heard that Jesus fulfilled the Passover by being sacrificed on the very day of Passover? It's true.

What you may not have heard is that Jesus fulfilled another "Jewish Feast" day in his ministry as well.

That other day on the prophetic calendar is the Feast of the Firstfruits. This is the day when the wave sheaf of barley was presented towards heaven by the high priest in Ancient Israel. It is always on a Sunday, seven weeks before Pentecost Sunday (Lev 23:11). As you know, right after Jesus was resurrected Mary Magdalene met him first and he warned her, "don't touch me" because he was about to ascend to "our God and Father" (John 20:17). This ascension he referred to in advance is often missed because it is overshadowed by "The Ascension" recorded in Acts 1:1-11. But there is no mistaking that he ascended that day (John 20:17) returning by that evening (John 20:19).

Why? He had to to fulfill prophecy. Jesus had to ascend on the very Sunday that the high priest of Israel was waving the firstfruits sheaf to God (Lev 23:11-13), in direct fulfillment of this prophetic feast day just as he had fulfilled Passover. Therefore, he was not only the Passover lamb but he was also the "wave sheaf." (And by the way, if you have ever wondered why God brought just the Jews and Levites back from Babylon only to scatter them again just 40 years after Jesus came, only to bring them back again in 1948, this is a chief part of the reason...so that all these prophecies could be fulfilled. Mystery of Disunity, mentioned below, makes plain this great mystery of the exiles and returns of the Torah-breaking Jewish people in Palestine over the centuries.)

So, if anyone back then understood that these days were prophetic and that Jesus was going to fulfill them as made possible by the presence of the Second Temple and the priesthood attending it, then they would be able to predict which day that Jesus would die and which day he would ascend to heaven.

Joh 20:17  Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. 
Joh 20:18  Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

From: zechar1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-9 1:12 PM 
To: All  (7 of 8) 
 298.7 in reply to 298.6 
"This month shall be the beginning of months for you;
 it is to be the first month of the year to you.” (Exodus 12:2)

How you understand “count seven weeks, from when the sickle commences on the kama (standing grain)" (Dt 16:9), might very well impact when you decide to begin the new year.

Let me explain, you see the above passage is clearly referring to Yom HaNafat HaOmer (The Day of the Wave Sheaf Offering), as that is when we are to begin the seven-week count to Shavuot. The question is whether you understand “from when the sickle commences on the standing grain” as referring literally to the day of Yom HaNafat HaOmer, or whether you understand it as referring to the harvest period in general. I will try and present both schools of thought and explain how your understanding of this verse might impact when you decide to begin the new year.

One school of thought understands “from when the sickle commences on the standing grain” (Dt 19:6), as referring literally to The Day of the Wave Sheaf Offering. Meaning, they believe one cannot begin to harvest the barley crop until Yom HaNafat HaOmer. They are therefore eager to start the year as soon as possible, so that Yom HaNafat HaOmer will fall as early as possible, and they can start harvesting. They are afraid that if they need to wait another month to begin the year, they may lose their crop if it gets too ripe and the kernels fall to the ground before Yom HaNafat HaOmer. [Some feel their concern of losing the heads is somewhat exaggerated, as we are looking at wild barley on our Aviv Searches, as opposed to domesticated barley, which they presumably would have planted and would have held the kernels much longer.] Their concern and therefore eagerness to be able to begin the harvest as soon as possible, is reflected i
...[Message truncated]

From: zechar1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host1:04 PM 
To: All  (8 of 8) 
 298.8 in reply to 298.4 

Have the Jewish End Times Begun?

“See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes.” (Malachi 4:5)
The End Times, for many Christians, brings to mind the Rapture, Tribulation, the Second Coming, and Judgement Day.
The Jewish End Times

Jewish beliefs about the End Times are based on the Hebrew Bible (the Old Testament, especially the books of Ezekiel, Isaiah, Daniel, and Malachi) as well as later rabbinic sources in the Talmud and Midrash.

These traditions discuss key events that include:

1. – The Resurrection of the Dead
  2. – The Ingathering of the Exiles (including the “Ten Lost Tribes of Israel”)
  3. – The building of a Third Temple in Jerusalem
  4. – The reign of the Messiah-King descended from King David...
  5. https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/154005/have-the-jewish-end-times-begun-opinion/

The myth of the rapture, which is not scriptural is just one of the many fallacies that confuse the sungod worshipers of xtianity. 

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1 2-8
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.