Prophecy -  Restoration of all things (427 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: zechar1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/2/18 2:05 PM 
To: Sandiaslave DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (2 of 3) 
 298.2 in reply to 298.1 

Barley Harvested in Preparation for Third Temple Wave Offering [PHOTO/VIDEO SPREAD]
By Staff Writer April 2, 2018 , 3:02 pm
As Passover ended on Saturday night, dozens of men, women, and children went out to the fields to harvest barley, not as a reenactment, but as a real Temple-related Passover ceremony.

The following day, the harvest was brought to Jerusalem where it was turned into flour and Kohanim (Jewish men descended from Aaron the Priest) performed a full-dress rehearsal for the Wave Offering, as it was once performed in the First and Second Temple and will be performed again in the soon-to-be Third Temple.

Preparations for the event began on Friday before the holiday of Passover began. Members of the nascent Sanhedrin and representatives from the United Temple Movements went out to a field of barley near Ruchama in the Negev (southern Israel).  They oversaw the selection of the finest sections of grain and tied them into sheaves, leaving the stalks connected to the soil.

On Saturday night, they returned, accompanied by many others who came to take part in the mitzvah (Biblical commandment). As are most Temple related activities, the harvesting was done to musical accompaniment.

Approximately 450 pounds of barley was harvested and brought to King David’s Tomb on Mount Zion where it was beaten, the chaff removed, and the grains were sifted through 13 sieves.

Finally, the grains were roasted and ground into a coarse meal. Olive oil, specially prepared for temple use, was added, along with frankincense.

The result was presented in a reenactment of the Wave offering brought on the first Chol Ha’Moed (intermittent days between the first and last days of Passover). About 200 people participated in the event held in the Tekuma Park in the Old City of Jerusalem.
The Kohanim wore authentic priestly garments that conformed to the Biblical requirements. Rabbi Baruch Kahane served in the role of the Kohen Gadol (High Priest). In the Temple, a male sheep was brought as a burnt offering, but this was not done at the reenactment.

After this offering is brought, the new grain of the harvest year is permitted to be eaten. The leftover of the sacrifice are kept by the priest and is listed as one of the twenty-four priestly gifts.

As Passover ends, Jews begin counting 50 days until the holiday of Shavuot, when two loaves made from the barley are brought to the Temple as an offering.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/105280/barley-harvested-in-preparation-for-third-temple-wave-offering-photo-video-spread/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=6ddaaf915a-BIN_morning_4_18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-6ddaaf915a-86434209&mc_cid=6ddaaf915a&mc_eid=5bec4c1240

---------------------------------------------------------
Restoration of all things!  Acts 3:21. 
Act 3:21  whom the heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, whereof God spake by the mouth of his holy prophets that have been from of old. 

Jer 16:19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

Jos 24:15 And if it seems evil in your eyes to serve YAHWEH, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve, whether the gods whom your fathers served Beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living. But as for me and my house, we will serve YAHWEH.

Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Reply   Options 

From: zechar1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host4/15/19 12:44 PM 
To: All  (3 of 3) 
 298.3 in reply to 298.2 

'Restoration of all things' is an important concept as Acts 3:21 asserts.

Act 3:20  And he shall send Yahushua the Messiah, which before was preached unto you: 
Act 3:21  Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which YHWH hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. 

This is totally ignored by pagan sungod xtianity created by Constantine.  He changed times and seasons and ushered in idols,fornication with false gods and pagan holidays like xmas, easter and lent.  It is all baal worship.

Rev 2:14  But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. 

Rev 2:14  But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. 

Jer 16:19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

Jos 24:15 And if it seems evil in your eyes to serve YAHWEH, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve, whether the gods whom your fathers served Beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living. But as for me and my house, we will serve YAHWEH.

Isa 58:1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1 2-3
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.