Windsor Greg (thomvan)

Fall Classic Baseball Game

Hosted by Windsor Greg (thomvan)|www.fallclassicbaseball.com

The Fall Classic Baseball community for Fall Classic Baseball Game.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FAC's   Discussions

Started Nov-17 by dadoffive01; 410 views.
dadoffive01

Nov-17

Hey fellas, can someone just explain to me how to use the FAC's? I'm not sure I understand the D36 at all? I see there's a D6 and D20 result by why not just 2D6 result? I know I asked awhile ago how to use these but I am just scratching my head looking at the sample?  I really want to order these but figure I should probably understand them totally before I do!

Thanks

Chris

The D36 line is just a pair of D6's, 36 combinations.  Choose the column you want for the game and always read the D36 from that column.

When you need a D20 you can read the D20 right below it.

When you need a D6, like a white die D6, read the 3rd line.

If you want to mix things up you could read D36 from one column, and D20 from another, which is why it's color coded.  You could read the greens, for example, or green-blue, or whatever.

Chris, I think it was you who initially asked for the D36 line, only you didn't call it that.

dadoffive01

Nov-17

Greg that pretty much clears it up for me! Thanks a ton and your right, I did ask about the FAC before but that was the earlier version before it said D36.....I think 

curtalva

Nov-17

Wow. The cards in the FAC deck are very nice! Perfect choice in card quality if you ask me! I am not sure I would be willing to sacrifice the logo on the back of the cards for the 54 Chart results. Not sure if that was even what you were contemplating. 

Very nice FAC deck!

Thanks again,

Curt

Yes, that's what I'm contemplating.

There's a problem with the logo.  It takes forever to print.  The printer has a hard time putting the graphics together.

Yes, I was contemplating the 54 Chart in place of the logo.

The other option is to go with just a 20 card deck for the 54 Chart.  The items are repeated 2 or 3 times or more each, so the chance of something happening twice in a game is there.

curtalva

Nov-17

Well I defer to your judgment. You certainly seem to know how to put out a good product. I would be interested either way you decide to go. :) 

kinda wish I had the knack for doing it.. it be fun be seller not a buyer..