Windsor Greg (thomvan)

Fall Classic Baseball Game

Hosted by Windsor Greg (thomvan)|www.fallclassicbaseball.com

The Fall Classic Baseball community for Fall Classic Baseball Game.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New FAC Brewing   Announcements

Started Dec-3 by Windsor Greg (thomvan); 179 views.

Sometime within the next few weeks I will have the new FAC deck ready.  See the discussion going on if you want to lend some ideas on how to proceed.

Until they are ready all FAC sales will cease.

For those who have bought the FACs already, I will send you a new set of FACs if you are willing to pay for mailing ... $7.

The new FACs will all be 2 sided with the 54 chart on the flip side ... well, the 54 chart except for the Wildest men on base charts ... there's just no room.  But at least it covers 90% of 54 chart lookups.

Greg,

Call me excited for the update....and, in my opinion, your offer to previous buyers is very fair. Take your time to make sure that all possible additions / outcomes have been considered.

Pete S.   

curtalva

Dec-3

"For those who have bought the FACs already, I will send you a new set of FACs if you are willing to pay for mailing ... $7."

I'm In!