Windsor Greg (thomvan)

Fall Classic Baseball Game

Hosted by Windsor Greg (thomvan)|www.fallclassicbaseball.com

The Fall Classic Baseball community for Fall Classic Baseball Game.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fast Action Card (FAC) deck??   Discussions

Started Oct-24 by curtalva; 2340 views.
In reply toRe: msg 28

Yes, 1-H on a double.  Did you get the one or two sided?

IRA72

Nov-26

2 sided.  The only chart I needed was the Error/Range chart to see the play result where the range result was an out and the baserunner advancement when there was a hit or error (I haven't memorized that yet). The FACS eliminate nearly all of the chart flipping. Great job, Greg.  Ira

Canamcougars

Nov-26

Randy C.

It is great that you tried to pay Greg with real money but Yahoo messed you up converting to our depreciated play money!!  :-)

Grey Cup in less than an hour!  Woohoo!

Randy H.

apba66nyslp

Nov-26

Randy H.

The game coverage is just starting on ESPN2 here in the states. Good luck to Calgary. But darn it's snowing. Are you watching in Alberta or in British Columbia? GO STAMPEDERS!

Randy C.

Canamcougars

Nov-26

I'm in BC.  Fly to Calgary tomorrow.  I hope I spend the day tripping over people who celebrated too much!!!

Enjoy the game and yes, GO STAMPS GO!!!!

Randy H.

Canamcougars

Nov-26

Well, they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.  Again.  It's good that I live in a single story house.....

In reply toRe: msg 30
IRA72

Nov-26

Just replayed Game 7 of the 1979 World Series using the FACs. The Pirates won 5-3 with the deciding blow a Steve Nicosia 2 run 9th inning home run.  The flow of the game with the FACs is excellent. In addition to consulting the Error/Range chart, I needed to refer to the appropriate chart to determine the "f" and "g" results when there were baserunner(s). Other than that, the FACs were all I needed. This is a terrific addition to a great game. Ira

apba66nyslp

Nov-26

Randy
They choked again. The weather removed skill level from the game but each team had to play in it. They are becoming like them Bums, "Wait till next year!"

Randy C.

Canamcougars

Nov-27

It was surreal my friend.

Look at the stats.  Rush.  Pass.  Possession.  First downs.  Totally outplayed Toronto (especially if you deduct the 1 passing play for 100 yards that TO managed early!)

Yet the Stamps choked again.  What is it now?  Four trips to the Cup in 6 years and only 1 win??

Randy H.

apba66nyslp

Nov-27

Randy H.
It sounds like the Buffalo Bills of the mid-90's. Four consecutive trips to the Super Bowl with no wins. Have a safe trip home today.

Randy C.