Windsor Greg (thomvan)

Fall Classic Baseball Game

Hosted by Windsor Greg (thomvan)|www.fallclassicbaseball.com

The Fall Classic Baseball community for Fall Classic Baseball Game.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

1973 ?   Discussions

Started Nov-2 by apba66nyslp; 1549 views.
Ganguy

Nov-3

Greg has so many good seasons available with more on the way. Can't go wrong with anything you select.

Fantastic game!

apba66nyslp

Nov-3

Greg

That offering would be a great Christmas present even if it went into January!  Thanks for the update. 

Randy C.

GeorgeAdams

Nov-3

Here we go again.

george in K.C.

Canamcougars

Nov-3

Great season friend but not a great Expos one. Are you getting softer as you age?  :-)

Randy H. 

apba66nyslp

Nov-3

Randy H mon amie 

1973 and the thrill the Expos gave me in their first NL East  pennant race has always been my season of choice.  The "Boys of Parc Jarry" we're my Boys of the Summer!  And they always will be!

Randy

dadoffive01

Nov-4

Great news! That will be my Christmas gift to myself! From my bride of course!

Chris

In reply toRe: msg 5
catchercam

Nov-4

I only buy printed cards. They are excellent.

catchercam

Nov-4

I have 1976. Its one of the earliest seasons i can remember...i was 10 in 1976. Lots of dominating pitchers, like JR Richard, Randy Jones, the NY Mets entire staff was great that year. Home Runs were kind of a rarity.  Cinn Reds were dominant. I am replaying the post season. In NLCS Phillies took gm 1 5 to 3. Steve Carlton was brilliant. In Alcs the yankees took gm 1 over KC 3 to 0. The big homerun hitter on KC was John Mayberry who had something like 13 homers in real life. So playing in KC for first 2 games, 66 roles and 46 roles didnt give the Yankees much stress. Fun season.

Canamcougars

Nov-4

Just to add to that, if you are in Canada you can order the printed cards straight from Greg to avoid US shipping costs and occasional customs costs.

Greg has a high end printer and his cards are of the highest production quality.  Great to play with.

Randy

apba66nyslp

Nov-4

Randy

I have played one game with his cards.  They are high quality indeed.

Randy