Family Relations

Hosted by Carla (CARLAV)

Parents like you share information and concerns on issues that affect your family. Our easy-to-use features are updated regularly to provide information and resources you need to meet the challenges facing today's families.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sportswear   General Information

Started Jul-3 by penguinlucky; 96 views.
penguinlucky

Jul-3

I searched and did not find a topic where they would talk about good sportswear stores, I hope you can tell me here

kroshik

Jul-3

I rarely wear sports clothes. Unless I go to the gym or for a jog. And in general I like more feminine outfits. But after giving birth my figure changed, became wider and fuller, and I started wearing bigger clothes. The problem is that they are all kind of baggy. At least the ones I come across in stores.

CrySmile

Jul-4

I only wear sports clothes to the gym, but at work I have a dress code, and on weekends I try to be feminine and wear sundresses. Since now it is very hot to work out at the gym, I had to add to my closet and buy another sports shirt. I chose AchievePrime, my favorite brand on https://www.achieveprime.com/, decided to take a set, together with leggings. I already own more than one set of this brand, so I know the quality is great and I don't want to buy anything else.