I consider myself pro-feminine. However, the "second wave" feminists do propagate many toxic lies about human sexuality that harm men-women relationships. Here is a partial list of such lies:
1. All sexual intercourse is rape (Andrea Dworkin).
2. All men are rapists. (Marilyn French)
3. Porn is anti-women and denigrates women.
4. Women don't want to be sex objects--the fact is that many women do. Why do women pay so much attention to their appearance?
5. Men are promiscuous while women are coy. Modern research on human sexuality has refuted this claim. In the new book, "What do women want," it is found that women are just as primal, animalistic and base as men, if not even more so.
6. Women don't enjoy being dominated by men in sex. Well, the popularity of the book "Fifty Shades of Grey" has made a strong case against this claim.
In summary, the modern research findings about female sexuality contradict conventional wisdom and feminist rhetorics. They shed light on female sexuality that is not politically correct. It is time to face up to this fact.