German Shepherd Dog Forum

Hosted by Showtalk

Promoting responsible German Shepherd Dog ownership

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Looking for a Board and Train in the South East US for a dog aggressive GSD mix   Behavior and Training

Started Nov-7 by Damselchum; 357 views.
Damselchum

Nov-7

Hi, this is a courtesy post for a friend of mine looking for a really good board and train program in the South East US. The dog is located in FL but she is willing to travel for the right trainer. (preferably between TX and FL, but going up through the Carolinas is not out of the question either) 

The owner is physically disabled and has vision problems so she feels more comfortable with having some better manners put on the dog before she works with it.

The dog is moderately to severely dog reactive. That is primarily what she wants the board and train to address. 

Any recommendations?

DW (GSDogwalker)

Nov-7

Isn’t that Clay’s  general location? He might know someone.

CC to Clay Hill
K9trainersj

Nov-10

Have you met this dog? I am curious to details. You can private message me if you would like. 

Showtalk
Host

Nov-10

You could do it!

Slamdunc77

Nov-20

Did your friend ever find anyone?

Damselchum

Nov-29

No not yet. She was going to send the dog to Sean O'shea... I talked her out of that one. 

Remi (DerWolfram)

Nov-30

Late to the party, but I highly recommend Anna Duke out here in Texas. May be a bit of a distance, but she's excellent! She helps train all of my breeder's dogs and has helped a lot of other people who I know. They also specialize in GSDs and do IPO work so they know the breed.

http://www.dukecanine.com/about-dallas-dog-trainers/