Promoting responsible German Shepherd Dog ownership

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

D'jango    Behavior and Training

Started Nov-29 by Cloudpump; 318 views.
DW (GSDogwalker)

Nov-29

They both look awesome!  And you look cool in your beard. Is that new?  You guys are doing so well.  D’Jango is his usual handsome self, and Sasha has become a gorgeous young woman.   I love that last picture, she has the most gorgeous profile.  

Cloudpump

Nov-29

Lol, I haven't shaved recently. 

D'jango is an awesome dog. He's 84 lbs of muscle, really coming into his own. Hips and elbows are good. But found out Monday, he's Lyme positive. So...now doing antibiotics. 

Sasha is growing up. She's showing something new daily. Very solid. 

Kazell

Nov-29

Well it is no shave November, so you can blend right in! 

The last picture of Sasha reminds me of right before a fox pounces up into the air for some reason. Both are looking good. Good you caught the Lyme, one nice thing about winter is less ticks to deal with. 

DW (GSDogwalker)

Nov-29

Sounds like my dog. He put on 10 lbs since last year and is now a big, solid guy.  I’m sorry about the Lyme. How did you find out? Did he have symptoms? Can they treat it?  I went with Bravecto and we have not had any parasites at all since then.

You got a good one in Sasha. You have two very nice dogs.

In reply toRe: msg 4
DW (GSDogwalker)

Nov-29

Does that no shave thing go for women too?  I had to ask, LOL.

Cloudpump

Nov-29

Yes on an antibiotic for a month. It'll put him in remission. It'll always be there, but it won't show symptoms.  He was limping. Caught it when he went in for xrays. Hips and elbows are good though. 

Sasha is a serious dog. As she matures, no one will mess with her. She is going to be a force. 

In reply toRe: msg 4
Cloudpump

Nov-29

Lol. 

She is quite the athlete. She can move. 

DW (GSDogwalker)

Nov-29

Sasha is just what you wanted.  I’m glad you have the opportunity to start training early with her.

At least you got X-rays, which is good. He is turning 2?

In remission means he won’t have any of the bad side effects?