GovWatch

Hosted by Cstar1|Webpage

A forum for posting about laws & pending legislation - both domestic & international, freedom of the press, & online privacy.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

OnGuardOnline.gov   Contact Your Government

Started 6/20/12 by Cstar1; 141 views.
Cstar1
Host

6/20/12

Computer security page from OnGuardOnline.gov, which is managed by the Federal Trade Commission in partnership with several government entities.

It's a pretty basic page, but might be a good resource for older users who want authoritative information that's written in a simple, non-geeky style.
In reply toRe: msg 1
laddeep

Apr-24

I AN OFFENDED BY CHINA GIVING THE WORLD A CORONA VIRUS,BUT I DO NOT WANT A BIG WAR WITH CHINA OVER THIS VIRUS APOCOLYPSE                               I WANT PEACEFULL BUSINESS IN THIS WORLD LIKE JAPAN, KOREA  AND EUROPE DO.                                                                                                                    BY THE WAY , IF IRANIAN BOATS COME CLOSE TO OUR NAVY SHIPS, THERE COULD BE A BOMB ON THESE IRANIAN BOATS, SO I AGREE WITH PRESIDENT TRUMPS DECISION TO BLOW THE NEXT IRANIAN BOAT OUT OF THE WATER, THAT COMES CLOSE TO OUR NAVY SHIPS. THE USA IS ALLREADY AT WAR WITH IRAN ANYWAY, SO WHY NOT FIGHT BACK

In reply toRe: msg 2
laddeep

Jun-6

I AM A 57 YEAR OLD IMORTAL. I AGREE WITH PRESIDENT TRUMPS RIGHT TO CALL IN ARMY TROOPS FOR THE RIOTS, BUT I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH GUN VIOLENCE ON TV NEWS. GUESS SO LIKE WILLY NELSON SAID ABOUT IT.                   I GUESS I WILL SHUT OFF THE NEWS WHEN THE ARMY TROOPS COME IN FOR THE RIOTS.

In reply toRe: msg 1
laddeep

Jul-3

who in the media,gave false news about russia hiring the taliban to kill our troops in afganistan . donald trump will punish the media who is doing false news about russia doing hit jobs in afganistan.