This forum is designed for past, present & future owners and lovers of the Gypsy Horse!
Here are a few things you'll need to know:
This message is part of a "threaded" discussion. That means our messages are woven together with one person replying to the next and so on. If you'd like to add to this discussion, just click Reply or if you have something new you want to talk about, click "+New Topic".
As you enter the forum you'll see three things in the middle column: the Welcome screen, Announcements, and any unread messages. These will display automatically as you scroll down the page. If you prefer to read one discussion at a time, page by page, you can click on the titles on the left (there may only be one at this point, but there will be more soon). When creating a new discussion or composing a reply, you'll be able to:
- insert photos from the web, your computer, tablet or phone using this icon
- embed media such as videos, songs, and slideshows using this icon
- include excerpts form articles by just pasting the link using this icon
- if you want to quote a section of the message that you're replying to, just select the text and click the quote icon ()
- you can include more people in the conversation by using the CC and @mention features. CC works just like mail -- it's a way to address a message to more than one person. And @mentions are something like Twitter and Instagram where you simply add the at "@" sign in front of the member name of anyone else in this forum and it will link to their profile and send them an alert.
- if you'd prefer not to post publicly there are two nifty tricks. You can click reply and then click "Options" and select "reply via email". Or you can click my name (or anyone else's) can select "send private message".
The best way into this Forum is at the following URL. You may want to bookmark it.
There are thousands of other Forums like this on Delphi. You can use the personalized "My Forums" feature in the header to keep track of new messages in this forum and any others you may enjoy.
Enough of the preliminary pleasantries. Let's jump in!
Barbie aka GypsyFeverFarms
Hooray! Mucho thanks. Hope this will take off. Guess I can be Laurie here instead of Helen Kratt. ;)
Looking forward to this! Here is my pretty girl JHF Fancy That Gold!
Love this idea, thanks for doing this, Barbie!!
Right! Old school is the new school!! No more FB jail for anyone!!
Thanks for starting this! Hope it takes off!!! Great idea!!
Heres hoping this forum takes off. We need a friendly, informative place to share horses and thoughts.
Thanks for the invite !! I AM Old School LOL so this is perfect for me ! so excited to watch this grow !!!