GypsyFeverFarmsBarbie (leoetta)

Gypsy Horse World

Hosted by GypsyFeverFarmsBarbie (leoetta)

This forum is designed for past, present & future owners and lovers of the Gypsy Horse!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Introductions!   General Discussions

Started Oct-4 by CharleenGGV; 230 views.
CharleenGGV

Oct-4

Hi everyone! I realized I never officially introduced myself on here. My name is Charleen Lamphere, I have loved this breed since I was a child and passed up many more affordable horses so that I could save up my money, and make my dream of owning a gypsy vanner a reality. 

I have always been passionate about horses, and recently graduated from CSU with a degree in Equine Science, focussing in breeding. Now I've hit the ground running, starting up my breeding program (Gentle Gypsies), and have purchased 3 wonderful horses to start my gypsy vanner herd and we're expecting 2 foals in spring! ?

WHF Acorn was my first horse ever, but while I had never owned my own horse I have been riding since I was a toddler, lived on and helped run a 20+ horse ranch, and ran my own boarding business for several years. All the same, it was wonderful to have a horse to actually call my own. And she is everything I dreamed of having and more. The more gypsies I gather the more in love with the breed I become.

I love seeing everyone sharing their horses and stories and please comment a little about yourselves so I can start putting people to the horses I see.

Pictured are my 2 mares and my stallion.

Thank you for joining us over here!!! You are family! Love the herd you are building and cannot wait to see your babies next year!

Barbie