Family Chat -  Christmas Welcome (320 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 85) 

Christmas Welcome Page

Where it’s Christmas all year round!

Good Morning!

Merry Christmas to You and Your Family!

For to us a child is born,

to us a son is given,

and the government will be on his shoulders.

And he will be called

Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,

Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

Welcome to Margie’
...[Message truncated]

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2 of 85) 
 408.2 in reply to 408.1 

Merry Christmas

Advent Pages

How to Cope with Grief and the Holidays Page

How to help others who are grieving Page

How to Cope with Grief Suggestion Page

Wiseman Page

Christmas is for Kids Page

Mark 10:14 New International Version 14 When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.

December related Pages

Christmas Index It has Christmas ideas, Thought For the Day and Bless Your Heart ideas for each day of December

...[Message truncated]

To: All  (3 of 85) 
 408.3 in reply to 408.2 

Gingerbread Welcome Page

For a listing of all Christmas related pages

Christmas Index Page

To: All  (4 of 85) 
 408.4 in reply to 408.3 

Christmas Index

Please wait while the table below loads:

A & B                                                                                                                 J, K, L and M

Advent Page                                                                                    Let’s Visit the Neighbors

Bird Page decorated for winter                                                              Manger Page  

Boxing Day

C                                                                                                                           N

Christmas Page                                                                        
...[Message truncated]

To: All  (5 of 85) 
 408.5 in reply to 408.4 

Advent Page      

The Christmas season begins on the Sunday nearest November 30th    

Advent for the year 2022 is Sunday November 27th.    

Advent is generally celebrated by Protestants and Catholics.  Of course, I realize that Jesus was most probably not born on Christmas Day but most Christians still celebrate Christmas.This is a good alternative celebration for your family to use this time of year as a learning experience and to increase your faith.

ADVENT From the Latin adventus, meaning coming; the season immediately before Christmas, beginning on the Sunday nearest the feast of St. Andrew (November 30) and lasting for four weeks. In about the 9th century the First Sunday of Advent became the beginning of the Church year.                                                                                                                      
...[Message truncated]

To: All  (6 of 85) 
 408.6 in reply to 408.4 

To: All  (7 of 85) 
 408.7 in reply to 408.4 

Bird Page 

Psalm 104:17 New International Version (NIV) 17 There the birds make their nests; the stork has its home in the junipers.

National Bird Day is January 5th each year!

What does the Bible say about birds?

Song of Solomon 2:12 The flowers have appeared in the countryside; the season of singing has come, and the cooing of turtledoves is heard in our land. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land.

...[Message truncated]

To: All  (8 of 85) 
 408.8 in reply to 408.7 

Boxing Day Page

Celebrated on December 26th (the day after Christmas each year)

(in Britain) the first weekday after Christmas, when Christmas gifts or boxes are given to employees, letter carriers, etc. Dictionary.com

Christmas - New World Encyclopedia

In Churches “a gift” or offering is taken each Sunday.  Eith
...[Message truncated]

To: All  (9 of 85) 
 408.9 in reply to 408.8 

Christmas Adventure   

It’s time to take a Christmas Adventure with Margie

Christmas Around the World

I love my country and am proud to be an American.

I’ve packed our bags.

And we’re all ready to go!

...[Message truncated]

To: All  (10 of 85) 
 408.10 in reply to 408.8 

There’s a great big world out there.

We better take a compass!

Just in case we get lost.

God’s word is the true compass and it gives us the best direction.  Don’t forget to take it on all your adventures!

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will give you counsel and watch over you. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.

Jeremiah 29:11 New King James Version 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 37:5 Commit your way to the LORD; trust in Him, and He will do it. Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in Him, and He will do it. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Let’s get started on our adventure. Don’t be in a hurry or you might miss this good advice.

Don’t run faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 61-70 71-80 81-85
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.