Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kentucky Derby 2021 DogsUp Diary   Triple Crown

Started 2/28/21 by DogsUp; 58621 views.
Wintertrian

4/20/21

Northof64 said...

I’m in the middle of moving this week two hours away to retire in northern Wisconsin

A wonderful state.  My entire family (except me and 1 brother) lives there. I love Wisconsin when I visit. 
Moving is very all-consuming and I can see how that would impact your abilty to pore over PPs.  
I will have another look as well, North. 

Wintertrian

4/20/21

Northof64 said...

Ok please feel free to double check an correct if needed. Others are Mandaloun, Get her number, Hozier, Caddo River( but at a mile), the following two posted the same figure at 1 1/8 and a shorter distance this year. Soup and Sandwich and Highly Motivated. For the sake of splitting hairs I guess those last two are technically ok. Gotta go!!

Hot Rod Charlie ran better at 1-1/16th...in the BC Juvie but that was a while ago.  Then he ran 93 @1-1/16th then a 96 at 9.5F in LA Derby but was bumped at start.   

This is why Hot Rod has been hard to figure for me but he will NOT be in my exacta for sure.  Either will anyone from the ARK Derby. 

I agree that HM and S&S are okay

In reply toRe: msg 180
cubs.fan

4/20/21

Hot Rod Charlie is a half brother to Mitole as well, so I'm a bit suspect of his proclivity for 10F.

Husker (Birdman506)

4/21/21

Northof64 said:

I’m in the middle of moving this week two hours away to retire in northern Wisconsin (Northof64)

Congratulation!  Retirement is wonderful as is your choice of a retirement site.

DogsUp

4/21/21

I give a good substantial bumped out of the gate: 2 seconds lost 

1 Mississippi 2 Mississippi. 

1 length and then 2 lengths.

Way outside post up to 3 + maybe some ticks.

ChiefsCrown

4/21/21

To the Dairy State from where?

Another topic...Hozier sits at 21, Baffert might enter him if there be a defection.

Northof64

4/21/21

Thanks Husker. So far its the best job I ever had!! :)

In reply toRe: msg 187
RAESFAN

4/21/21

Can any of you guys into such things, tell me who are the "E/P 7" horses this year please, if not too much trouble?