Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Shirreffs has a horse at OP Stakes today   General Discussions

Started Apr-17 by Wintertrian; 167 views.
Wintertrian

Apr-17

He never comes to OP.  Must have a live one?
1-1/8 Mile. OaklawnH-G2 Oaklawn H. Grade II
2 Express Train 
Beat Maxfield and is working up a storm.  (but not at OP, no works there). 

I can count on one hand the number of times he came here for a race.  

Is going off as one of the chalks as he is also very fast. 

I had to put $2 w/p/s on Silver Prospector becasue he's so GORGEOUS

Exciting race!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Wintertrian

Apr-17

Asmussen's other horse, silver state, won........5 wins in a row now.  $1 million dollar stakes!  guess I can see why shirreffs came for this.  His horse ran 3rd.  

I knew silver prospector wasn't a 9F horse but I just kinda love him so....at odds of 15-1 he was worth a longshot wager in my HEART

In reply toRe: msg 2
Wintertrian

Apr-17

Monomoy Girl versus the rest next up in Race 11 Apple Blossom.   Purse $1,000,000 FILLIES AND
MARES
Don't even want to watch, hide my eyes.  Letruska looks formidable (won 3 G3s) and Swiss Skydiver (won 3 G1s, 2 G2s and a G3 as well.) 

In reply toRe: msg 3
Wintertrian

Apr-17

I'm on the edge of my seat......letruska is ahead......MOnomoy girl 2nd.........nail biter.....my heart is beating fast. 

Duel between Letruska & Monomoy Girl 

Letruska won, they dueled back and forth, very intensely.......I played that exacta but no money in that. 

McPeek bragged about his horse before the race......in my eyes, that JINXED him  LOL  Ran 3rd.  

$1  milliion won by an intruder/outsider, Gutierrez Fausto trainer.  Wow.   Monomoy Girl did not embarass herself.  that was quite a stretch duel!!