Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

got any tosses ?   Triple Crown

Started Apr-25 by Wintertrian; 4055 views.
Wintertrian

Apr-25

We can wait til after the draw. I'm talking top part of trifecta or superfecta ticket. 

I am probably tossing Midnight Bourbon  Maybe steve's other horse as well, Super Stock.   Both are over-raced which may be good or bad and/or I just do not like them a whole lot. 

ChiefsCrown

Apr-25

Caddo River is out!....Brooklyn Strong is in.

Tosses----

Helium

Dynamic One

Hidden Stash

Midnight Bourbon

Bourbonic

King Fury----a must use if the track comes up sloppy.

Keepmeinmind

Brooklyn Strong

So far those are my tosses. With those out i have a 33% chance of hitting the super!...LOL

Oldbettowin

Apr-25

I think a lot still depends on the post draw.  If it looks conducive to closers I wouldn’t leave out Bourbonic for example.

DogsUp

Apr-25

I will focus on colts to toss that are out of their league as to class/Grade/ speed and placement diminished as they moved up in class.

Can't get the distance for tri placement

Added weight

Lesser talented jockey *

Lesser connections owner/train

Surface could be a big deal with rain. Accordingly a review of Friday card/ times etc will be toss time.

ChiefsCrown

Apr-25

I like Bourbonic but without the speed of the speed in the race plus he has low BSF's i don't know if i can depend on Carmouche to get the horse at least 8, 9 or 10 lengths from the leaders going into the turn for home. I might use him in a small trifecta but other than that i'll let him beat me.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Wintertrian

Apr-25

Parimutuel wagering is all about capitalizing on what everyone else is doing.  I love that everyone is ignoring the Wood. 

Msg 1689.7 deleted
RAESFAN

Apr-25

Rispoli picks up the ride on Brooklyn Strong.

ChiefsCrown

Apr-25

A play in the derby? What's his run style?

pianot

Apr-25

Felt bad for jock havent really seen much about the horse.