Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kentucky Derby 2021   Triple Crown

Started Apr-26 by Pedigreestar; 1190 views.
Pedigreestar

Apr-26

Based on current 20 runners in the Ky Derby 2021 Purely based on Name chart for the May 1,2021 day of derby and my own Pedigreestar system analysis I  have shortlisted following.

1) Essential Quality

2) Hot Rod Charlie

3) Bourbonic

4) Midnight Bourbon

5) Highly Motivated

6) Hidden Stash

Essential Quality  foal date chart is very strong but Name chart of the D day is not that strong compared to other 5 runners hence may loose in the photo finish or may be withdrawn at the last moment. As on date my First choice is Midnight Bourbon to win the Ky Derby 2021. Winner can emerge from these six as per my Pedigreestar analysis. 

Ravi Gowande

Pedigreestar

www.pedigreestar.com   

DogsUp

Apr-26

I like Voo Doo in the 5th at Aquduct Thursday.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Oldbettowin

Apr-26

I like Midnight Bourbon.  Midnight anejo tequila too.

DogsUp

Apr-26

I like New York in June. How about You? Holding hands in the movie show, when all the lights are low..May not be new..but I like it how about you?

Never got pumped up for Preakness. But June Belmont Stakes: the cherry on the ice cream sundae.

'How About You" song composed by Burton Lane, lyrics Ralph Freed. 

Movie Babes on Broadway.

Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney 1941.

I wasn't born then. But it is a great classic lyrical. 

In reply toRe: msg 4
ChiefsCrown

Apr-26

Too much Dogs!!!......LOL

So Midnight Bourbon wins the derby? Essential Quality either scratches before the start of the derby or loses a photo at the wire?? Whom does he lose to?

A ton a questions here, need some clarity Dogs!!

Judy Garland, Mickey Rooney huh? Before my time but i kinda like George Burns and Gracie Allen, late 40's, early 50's.

DogsUp

Apr-26

I think the horse unloading you think is fat.  That's solid muscle. Like an NBA player putting on 20 lbs. 

Rock Your World is the other horse  

RAESFAN

Apr-26

In St. Croix where I was born and raised, when we got our first tv station, all they showed pretty much were old black and white movies. The Classics! I still love them, because I watched them with my parents. Sometimes the nostalgia is overwhelming!

DogsUp

Apr-26

Said to George Burns..-'You getting any on the side.'

George: I didn't know they moved it.

In reply toRe: msg 8
ChiefsCrown

Apr-27

Heard that one. He did cheat on Gracie i once read.

ChiefsCrown

Apr-27

Yeah, the old ones are pretty good. Here in Buffalo we get Antenna TV to name one. Some of the old westerns are on a another station. I'll catch one once in awhile just to see how the props were screwed up back then.

One scene happened to show an electric clock in the background with the wire hanging down. Don't think there was electric in the 1880's! Filmed in the 40's i'm sure.