Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BC   General Discussions

Started Nov-1 by pianot; 876 views.
pianot

Nov-1

I see some opportunity to find some good plays. What do u guys think?

In reply toRe: msg 1
DogsUp

Nov-2

Gonna be chalkie.

Play pick 4 where a leg race looks well matched any lage long shot runner can put the ticket in spin. 

In reply toRe: msg 1
PISTOL9

Nov-2

One I was looking to play got sick, Mind Control.  JV was going to ride. Can't get on LiG bandwagon, may have to go with BB karma.

Luckily a Juv fil turf horse I liked did not come, I never do well on the Juv turfs.  Don't see anything on Friday, may have to just try a bomb in juv turf sprint. Saturday, I do not really see a price I want to bet to W.   

Sat. don't see any price plays either that I will bet a W on.  Would be surprised if anything over 5/6-1 wins in any race.

ChiefsCrown

Nov-2

Mind Control was one of my picks as well. Ginobili would be a sub for MC but the horse seems to be living on optional claiming races. Have to use LiG in exactas and tri's. Looking Asmussen's two but he has a horendous win record of late, no thanks.

So i landed on LiG, Eight Rings and Restrainedvengence for a tri play in the BC Dirt Mile.

Who you got for the Classic?

PISTOL9

Nov-3

EQ, lot of speed in here who have not be facing other speed.

ChiefsCrown

Nov-4

Agreed on EQ, got him in a tri w/Art Collector and Tripoli.

Super consists of EQ/AC/Tripoli/KG.

Liked Hot Rod but not a fan of late equipment changes. (blinkers).

PISTOL9

Nov-4

I like your underneath's except not big on AC.  The price who won at DMR 10f is my 2nd, KG, then MS who does keep going and does not give up.  AC is my 5th on list.  Never big on HRC except had him 2nd pick in BEL for lack of others.  But  he has been beating me in all his others.  I don't expect (b) to help him against the other quality speed.

smartyslew

Nov-4

I think that angle says a lot for picking EQ, My concern is there speed that can

hook Knicks Go early, I hope so. this suggest long shot play an Entrant coming 

late. sticking with EQ

ChiefsCrown

Nov-5

Just read Jack Christopher scratches out of the Juvenile tomorrow.

DogsUp

Nov-5

Regrettable  ..makes it a better proposition.