Horse Racing Forum

Hosted by Cindy Dulay (CindyDulay)

This is a place for friendly and civil discussion of horse racing of all types including handicapping.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Downey Profile   General Discussions

Started Apr-19 by pianot; 595 views.
pianot

Apr-19

Anyone paid for that? Havent myself in 8-10 years. Pretty much their 4-5 are close to mine. Just wondering. I get way more from u guys.

• Edited April 19, 2022 8:05 pm  by  pianot
In reply toRe: msg 1
princeofdoc

Apr-20

I was a regular subscriber....but I don't think he is doing it anymore.  I've always liked Dick and his crew :)

pianot

Apr-20

• Edited April 20, 2022 1:10 pm  by  pianot
In reply toRe: msg 3
princeofdoc

Apr-21

You're right!  I must have missed the e-mail that he was up and running again :)

In reply toRe: msg 4
Wintertrian

Apr-22

Out of respect for Tex and the one who pays the bills here, I think it's been established for many years that unless a site has reciprocity, or is not in a similar category as Horse-Races.Net , we do not post links to other handicapping sites.  General racing sites like Bloodhorse, etc. are okay. 

I don't know if Downey is on Tex's reciprocity list or not, just mentioning this for future reference when posting, as it's been a long-standing  tradition here (respect and courtesy) not to post competing/like sites on Tex and Cindy's forum, which essentially sends members to competing sites.

We are guests on the forum associated with and sponsored by Horse-Races.Net, which allows us the wonderful priviledges of being able to get together here because they supply us with a space to do that....

..I don't know if Downey has Horse-Races.Net on their list of sites to visit.   Maybe Tex can let us know. 

Msg 1966.6 deleted